ASHLEY KING is cycling around the border of Zimbabwe to raise funds for anti-poaching and is seeking assistance by way of acting as armed escort when passing through wilderness areas. If you are able to assist please contact her directly on Cell: 0772 220 617 or e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
– Three cyclists are riding around the entire borders of Zimbabwe to raise funds for anti-poaching.
– Money raised can be donated directly to either Victoria Falls Anti Poaching Unit or The Tashinga Initiative – we will not handle any money ourselves
– The ride starts on 6 July 2014 in the Honde Valley
– It will take approx. 7 weeks to complete the 3600km
– We will be riding through a number of National Parks and we are looking for an armed escort by either a PH or qualified guide whilst in the parks
– The escort would have to provide his own vehicle and we will be setting up fly camps as we progress.
– As this is a fund raiser we do not have the money to sponsor the trip and ask that this is done for free as part of the donation to the effort.
– The approximate dates are as follows:-
o Gonarezhou 13-15 July
o Tuli 18-20 July
o Hwange 25-29 July
o Zambezi Park – 30 July
o Matusadona (Bumi-Kariba) 5-7 August
o Zambezi Valley (Kariba-Kanyemba) 8-12 August
If any one can assist in this regard it would be greatly appreciated and please contact me on the number/email address below.
Cell: +263 772 220617