17 October 2013
GENERAL NOTICES –
- VICTORIA FALLS COUPLES FELLOWSHIP SEMINAR – THEME: STRENGTHENING MARRIAGES THROUGH SHARING KNOWLEDGE AND EXPERIENCES
VENUE: Victory Life Tabernacle Mkhosana, Victoria Falls
DATES: 17 & 18 October 2013
19 October Couples Dinner A’ Zambezi Hotel
TIME: 17:30hrs for 18:00hrs up to 21:00hrs
Cover Charge: $1.00 per day (Covers teas, drinks & snacks)
1) Overseer H.H. Moyo – Marriage Adjustments; a necessity for marriage survival
2) Pastor Mpala – How to deal with conflicts in marriage
3) Lawyer Muvhiringi – Property ownership in marriages
4) Doctor K. Ngarivume – Sexual health
- SPECIAL WEEKEND CLASSES FOR KIDS – German and French,10 $ per child ! Friday,18 th of Oct.,3-5 pm and Saturday,19 th of Oct.,9-12 am. Let your children learn and explore a new language !!! Venue : Medical centre(Next to OK,second floor),or contact : 0773 000263.
- VEHICLE FOR SALE – Toyota Hilux Raider 2.8D, 1998 Twin Cab for sale. The car is in good condition. Please contact 0772 681 677 for more details.
- PLANTS FOR SALE – At Helen’s house, 60 Courtney Selous Crescent – Various Summer flowers including Petunias & Pansys at $1.00; Flowering Hanging Baskets $10.00; Rose bushes $10.00; Standard Roses $15.00. As well as a variety of shrubs, ground covers, pot plants and aloes. Please only visit Mon – Fri 10.30 am – 1 pm and 2.30 – 4 pm when staff will be available to assist you.
- SHEARWATER AVIATION SERVICES – Shearwater Victoria Falls wishes to inform our valued customers and operators that our newly formed Shearwater Aviation Services division (SWAS) has been appointed as the Supervising company for British Airways operated by Comair at Victoria Falls and Livingstone Airports and for Air Namibia at the Victoria Falls Airport.
For all bookings, flight queries, baggage and general enquiries, please contact our Airport desks on the following numbers;
VICTORIA FALLS INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT
Airport Office: In corridor behind Shearwater Shop, Office Hours: 09h00 -17h00
FLIGHT NUMBER ROUTE DEPARTS ARRIVES DAYS
BA6285 JNB-VFA 11h25LT 13h05LT DAILY
BA6282 VFA-JNB 13h55LT 15h35LT DAILY
BA6283 JNB-VFA 11h15LT 13h55LT
BA6284 VFA-JNB 13h45LT 15h25LT WED, FRI, SUN
SW405 VFA-MUB-WDH 16h55LT 19h40LT FRI, SUN
SW403 VFA-MUB-WDH 12h30LT 14h10LT MON, WED
HARRY MWANGA NKHUMBULA (LIVINGSTONE ) INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT
FLIGHT NUMBER ROUTE DEPARTS ARRIVES DAYS
BA6291 JNB-LVI 11h00 12h45 DAILY
BA6292 LVA-JNB 13h30 15h15 DAILY
- RAPHAEL’S PALMS AND PLANTS (ex Kelly Landrery) – 360 Gibson Road Victoria Falls, Phone Raph 0713546803 (preferably) or Sara 0772606233
Open Monday to Friday 8am to 1pm and 1pm to 5pm, Saturday 9am to 12pm. Please phone to ensure Raph is in attendance.
We have a variety of plants including;
Golden Bamboo Palm
Madagascar Travellers Palms
and many more……
- MARTIAL CRIPPS FUNDRAISER – This is over half term…so keep a note in your diaries –
Dear All, A final reminder about the Martial Cripps fundraiser this coming weekend, Saturday 19th October.
The purpose of this day is to have fun and raise funds to try and assist Martial Cripps with his medical bills. The amounts charged in entrance fees and activities will by no means cover these bills, but will be greatly appreciated. For anybody who wishes or is able to contribute further, there will be a “donations box” at registration – any donations are greatly received, however big or small J
Please take note it is going to be a hot day so ensure you and your children stay hydrated and cool. Children under 12 MUST be accompanied by an adult at all times as the venue is potentially hazardous.
Food and drinks will be available for sale, but you are welcome to bring your own cooler boxes.
Thank you in advance for your support, and we hope you have a great day out!
This Fun Day has been organised to raise money for MARTIAL CRIPPS, a young Falcon lad battling with cancer. All proceeds for this day will go towards paying for another essential bone marrow transplant. Anyfurther donations would be gratefully received as the cost of his treatments have exceeded the reach of his immediate friends and family. We urge you to please support this worthy cause in any way you can.
Where: Wild Horizons High Wire Gorge Site
When: Saturday 19th October 9 am – 5pm
Pick – up’s from Rainforest car park every half hour between 9 and 3
Entry Fee: $ 5 per person, under 5’s free. Activities charged over & above
Food will be on sale as well as a limited bar
Enjoy a fun day out with friends & family with high wire action, lunch, music & refreshments. Save the date! No need to pre -book!
Gorge Swing $ 10 per person, per jump
Canopy Tour $ 10 per person, per tour
Flying Fox $ 5 per person, per jump
Zip Line $ 5 per person, per jump
- CAREER MANAGEMENT CENTRE – Coming soon to Vic Falls. To offer Business courses in Leisure & Tourism, Marketing, Shipping, Logistics, Journalism, Accounting, Computer Engineering, HIV\Aids Management, Business Management, Human Resource Management, Public Relations, Short computer courses including ICDL and Pastel Accounting, Secretarial, Entrepreneurship and many more!!! Call us on 0712 410 986 or 0772 907 471. E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org Website: www.cmccollege.com
- GO FLOOR IT PVT LTD – * DECKING,DECKING,DECKING *– Wood Composite Decking (Comes with 10 year warranty), Laminate Wood Floor ( 12 Year Warranty), Up Market Vinyl Flooring, Under Floor Heating( Laminate,Tile and Carpet). Full back up and support. Please contact us for if you have any queries, 04 – 336456,04 – 304945, 0772 809 300, 0772 336 540,0778 414 622. Email email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org
- St. PATRICK’S HOSPITAL CHARITY GOLF CLASSIC – The 2013 St. Patrick’s Hospital (Hwange) Charity Golf Classic Presented by the Red Ribbon Project Zimbabwe & St. Patrick’s Hospital
Please accept this registration letter as your personal invitation to attend the 2013 St. Patrick’s Hospital (Hwange) Charity Golf Classic, presented by the Red Ribbon Project Zimbabwe, to be held at the
renowned Elephant Hills Resort Golf Course on Saturday 30 November 2013.
EVENTS: Putting Contest, Hole in One, Contest, Longest Drive, Closest to the Hole
GOLF FORMAT: 4 person Best-Ball Scramble
EVENT SCHEDULE: 08:30 – 09:30 Registration / Shotgun Start 0930–
16:00, followed by Dinner/Awards/Prizes
FAMILY DAY OUT- to be hosted by Claire Dupreez, who will be displaying and selling a wide range of products –Tupperware, Honey jewelry, Avroy shlain, Shzen, Table Charm, Acorn Kids, Aloe Vera, Home furniture, Book Shop, to name but just a few. There will be lots of fun games, food stuffs and drinks – for the whole family. Bring the whole family down for some swimming, tennis and squash, beach volley ball and of course – FUN!!!!!! There will be jumping castle for the kids and lots more.
PRIZES: At this year’s tournament, there will be a galore of prizes for everyone, including wine tasting.
ACCOMMODATION: subsidized accommodation will be provided to the Friends of the Red Ribbon registered golfers, families and friends
For the year 2013/2014, tournament proceeds will support the St. Patrick’s Hospital in Hwange District – renovation of the dilapidating administration and Maternity Blocks.
About St Patrick’s Hospital: A 72 Bedded Hospital, Built in 1998 and Opened in February 1999, it is a Referral centre to 21 primary health care facilities, 11 industrial clinics and a rural hospital, serving communities from as far as Victoria Falls – rural and urban, Kamativi, Binga, Dete, Gwaai and Lupane.
Services Offered by the hospital: OPD services daily round the clock / In patient care in male, female and pediatric wards / Family Child Health services / Inpatient maternity care / TB investigations, diagnosis, notification, treatment, review, referral and discharge / Operating theatres / Dental Care / Eye care / Rehabilitation services / Laboratory services / Pharmaceutical services / Reproductive health care / Opportunistic Infections Clinic (OIC) both static and outreach services.
Much like last year, the tournament promises to be a great day of relaxation and fun. We are excited to introduce a few new wrinkles to this year’s event to hopefully make your day even more enjoyable. We have already had a very strong response, and registration is underway.
Last year’s event was a tremendous success because of the support of individuals like you. We have also attached an outline of the sponsorship opportunities available and the benefits in profiling your company, as well as the cost – so don’t delay…if you are interested in sponsoring this year’s event or have any questions, please contact the Red Ribbon Team at 0713-665-386/7, 0772-42-8806 or email: email@example.com. Fax your confirmation to Liz Emmert, GM’s Secretary, Elephant Hills Resort, 013-44655 / 42333 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org (please do clearly mark the Red Ribbon Charity Golf Classic).
We would like to take this opportunity to thank you for your support. Without you, this day cannot be a success, and the Red Ribbon Project Zimbabwe would not be able to fulfill its mission of “learning to serve, serving to learn”.
We look forward to seeing you at the Elephant Hills Resort Golf Course! To volunteer, exhibit, sponsor a prize, or simply support the worthy cause, please do contact the Red Ribbon Team on the details given below. Sincerely, Red Ribbon – St. Patrick’s Hospital Team 0713-665-386/7, 0772-42-8806, E: email@example.com
- HELP URGENTLY NEEDED – A 5 year old girl ,Natasha Sanyanga was recently diagnosed with Aplastic Anaemia,her bone marrow has failed and urgently needs a bone marrow transplant.The procedure is to be done in India.We are appealing to Individuals and Corporates who want to offer their support in cash or kind to please get in touch with Olivia Mushonga firstname.lastname@example.org
0772687205 or donations be made to Natasha Sanyanga Stanbic Bank Minerva Branch 0240067822002. We thank you in advance.
- LOOKING FOR A PUPPY – We are looking for a puppy, we are looking for a female and it needs to be a small breed it does not have to be a pure bred. If anyone has a puppy they can contact me on 0775638860. Many thanks
- RAPID BIKE WORKS (PVT) LTD – is now in Vic Falls and is the sole dealer for Zongshen motor cycles, the world’s largest motor cycle producer. We have on offer
Zongshen 125GY-3 at $1,800-00
Zongshen 200GY-2 on/off road at $2,600-00
Helmets at $100-00
We also offer credit facilities through Bank ABC and Credfin up to 24 months. For further information and to place your order please do not hesitate to contact us on +263772573158 or +263772317010 or email us on email@example.com
- BEING A DSTV AGENT WHAT IS IT????
: SERVICE WITH A SMILE
: EFFICIENCY AND PROPER PRODUCT KNOWLEDGE.
: TAKING AN EXTRA MILE IN GIVING A SUPERB SERVICE
COME AND EXPERIENCE THAT AT SAT COM 307 PARKWAY DRIVE SUPPLIERS OF ALL DSTV RELATED PRODUCTS.
ALSO IN STOCK: LCD 530 usd
LCD GLASS STANDS 85 usd
BLADE FANS 35 usd
FRIDGES 540 usd
STOVE AND OVEN 85 usd
HOME THEATRE SPEAKERS 120 usd
ON SPECIAL 4 DOOR IMPORTED WARDROBES 460 usd
PLUS MANY MORE
“PRICE IS WHAT YOU PAY
VALUE IS WHAT YOU GET”
- FREE PARCEL SERVICE – Tradepower (Pvt) Ltd would like to introduce our new service to the community of Victoria Falls. We will be offering a free parcel service between Victoria Falls and Bulawayo for parcels under 5kg in weight. We do however stress that we will not accept perishable products and household goods or anything weighing over 5kgs and also no important or time sensitive parcels with all parcels being sealed and particulars of the sender and receiver being clearly labeled. Parcels may be dropped off at our Vic Falls branch and collected from the Bulawayo offices at 20 Khami Road from Mr J Daya. We will not be able to offer any delivery service within Bulawayo or Victoria Falls so all goods are to be collected from the relevant branches offices. Parcels in Bulawayo must be delivered to 20 Khami rd opp National blankets 1.5 km from main post office for the attention of Mr Daya
- BULK ICE AVAILABLE FOR SALE @ CROCRANCH DAILY FROM MONDAY, PLEASE PHONE FOR ORDERS ON ISAIAH MAISIRI 0712418857 OR OFFICE 013-44485/42494 PRICE $3/7kgs bag
- STERLING PUMPS – Submersible and Motor pumps from Sterling Pumps are now available from Tradepower Victoria Falls. Pumps available from ¾ HP to 2HP and other sizes available on request. Control boxes for all the above pumps are also available. Tradepower Victoria Falls, located at 439 Miles road in the industrial sites. Come in and see the selection or phone Neil or Sipho on landline 013 44870/44871 or cell numbers 0774 022 312 – Neil and 0775 996 106 – Sipho. Email us at : firstname.lastname@example.org
- GARDEN HOSEPIPES & FITTINGS – Tradepower Victoria Falls have just received our new stocks of ½ and ¾ inch hosepipes in 20mtr, 30mtr and 50mtr lengths. We have also got all the hose adaptors, joining kits, reducers and fittings sets for your new hosepipes. Please feel free to come in at Stand 439 Miles road at our modern, well stocked wholesale warehouse Tradepower Wholesale Vic Falls – Telephone (013) 44870 / 44871 or Neil on 0712 587 123 / 0774 022 312 And Sipho on cell 0775 996 106.
- LEATHERMAN TOOLS FROM TRADEPOWER VICTORIA FALLS- Come in to Tradepower Victoria Falls and get yourself, or a loved one the ultimate pocket tool, a Leatherman pocket knife. Invest in a Leatherman multi function pocket knife and you will have a mini tool kit with you at all times. We have in stock 5 different types and more available on request. Tradepower Victoria Falls is situated in the industrial areas at Stand 439 Miles road so come see our modern, well stocked wholesale warehouse Tradepower Wholesale Vic Falls – Telephone (013) 44870 / 44871 or Neil on 0712 587 123 / 0774 022 312 And Sipho on cell 0775 996 106.
- PRESTIGE – Does your kitchen need some sprucing up with some new kitchen cutlery & accessories. Tradepower Victoria Falls has in stock Prestige Kitchen ware that will suit your kitchens needs. The widest range of kitchenware available in Victoria Falls is at Tradepower Victoria Falls, located at 439 Miles road in the industrial sites. Come in and see the selection or phone Neil or Sipho on landline 013 44870/44871 or cell numbers 0774 022 312 – Neil and 0775 996 106 – Sipho. Email us at : email@example.com
- SHADE CLOTH – Black and Green shade cloth available in 40% and 80% shade settings from Tradepower Victoria Falls. Ideal for use at home for putting over your veg gardens and even carports. Please feel free to come in at Stand 439 Miles road at our modern, well stocked wholesale warehouse. Tradepower Wholesale Vic Falls – Telephone (013) 44870 / 44871 or Neil on 0712 587 123 / 0774 022 312 And Sipho on cell 0775 996 106.
- FOR SALE – Baby Grand Piano. PLEYEL PARIS. Good condition. Owner Relocating. Any Offers? Call Rosie at 077 563 2807 Or email firstname.lastname@example.org