For the list of top 100 hotel restaurants, establishments had to have a minimum of 15 rooms. Eateries come from more than 50 countries and represent 80 cities around the world.
Enjoy dinner in the elegant Livingstone Room, with a classic a la carte or 7 course degustation menu and award winning wine list. The famous Livingstone Room with its high ceilings makes dining a stylish and memorable affair.
Whilst the Livingstone Room reflects the century old hotels style of grandeur and opulence, the dress code has been relaxed for the convenience of the guest and no longer requiring jacket and tie. Dress code is however still smart – smart trousers, long sleeved collared shirt and closed shoes for men. The Livingstone Room has a maximum seating capacity of 120 pax.
The Victoria Falls Hotel was built in 1904, at the time when the Cape to Cairo Railway line first reached Victoria Falls, this classic and colonial hotel has been established for over 100 years. Visiting members of Royal families, international and local statesmen as well as celebrities have chosen to stay at The Victoria Falls Hotel.
Here is the list of top 10 hotel restaurants according to The Daily Meal:
- é by José Andrés at The Cosmopolitan (Las Vegas, Nevada)
- El Motel Restaurant at Hotel Empordà (Figueres, Spain)
- Restaurant Guy Savoy at Caesars Palace (Las Vegas, Nevada)
- Felix at The Peninsula Hotel (Hong Kong)
- Emiliano Restaurant at Emiliano (São Paulo)
- Aubergine at L’Auberge Carmel (Carmel, California)
- Livingstone Room at Victoria Falls Hotel (Victoria Falls, Zimbabwe)
- Joël Robuchon Restaurant at MGM Grand (Las Vegas, Nevada)
- Epicure at Le Bristol (Paris)
- Man Wah at Mandarin Oriental (Hong Kong)
Date: 9 October 2013