25 September 2013
GENERAL NOTICES –
- “OLDIES” PHARMACY ACCOUNTS – We are desperately looking for donations towards 9 Oldies pharmacy accounts. Basically these accounts are there for when they need any medication. And the amounts required are deducted from the balances they have one their accounts. So they don’t need to pay any cash for medications they are needing. Jo Wellock kindly manages these accounts for us. There is no limit that you can donate. Everything helps. Please drop off in a sealed envelope with Jo Wellock or at the Seven Eleven clearly marked for the Oldies Pharmacy accounts. Thank you so much for the kind donation given each month for our wonderful angel in our community!!!
- “OLDIES” FOOD BOXES – As the end of September approaches so does the time to pack and deliver some goodie boxes of food to our dear “Oldies”. A very big thank you to those who donate every month!!!!! Without you we would struggle to deliver what we do. For those who would like to donate a little food or cash, please pass it onto myself or Mel Hudson or drop off in a sealed envelope at the Seven Eleven……No matter how small a donation is it all goes a long way!!!
- MAZDA MPV FOR SALE – Model:1997, V6, Station Wagon, for viewing and more information please call on 0773 720 998.
- MAZDA B1800 FOR SALE – $8 500.000 . locally assembled with canopy 2004 model. Call 0772 732 507.
- A VARIETY OF HOUSE HOLD ITEMS FOR SALE – For Sale (viewing by appointment only). Wide variety of household goods for sale i.e : Chest Freezer ,Bunk beds, bicycles , bathroom basin unit with cupboard and basin, dressing table set old antique type, little girls dressing table set, variety of kitchen pots and pans crockery cutlery cups bowls baking pans etc, no of tables of different sizes , pine kitchen unit ,books single bed cane headboard , carpets and many other items. Contact Sid Hayes email email@example.com or call on 073909633
- WIDENCY UPHOLSTRY CENTRE – For all your household, hotel, lodges, soft furnishings, motor vehicle seats, boat blinds, life rings,life jackets upholstery.
Contact us at 82 pioneer road next to CMED servivce station, or phone 0773000888/9 email firstname.lastname@example.org. We collect and deliver
- BAOBAB LANUAGES – Offers in Vic Falls : Special weekend classes for KIDS !! GERMAN + FRENCH ! Friday 18th and Saturday 19th of October.10 $ per child.REGISTER NOW ! Contact:0773 000 263 or mail : email@example.com
BAOBAB LANGUAGES offers also in Vic Falls : GERMAN,FRENCH + SPANISH classes for adults !! One year AU-PAIR stay in GERMANY for girls (18-24 years). REGISTER NOW ! Contact : 0773 000263 or mail : firstname.lastname@example.org
- ACCOMMODATION NEEDED IN CHINOTIMBA – Looking for accommodation in Chinotimba: Needed a 3 room house to rent in Chinotimba, if possible, close to town. Long term stay. Starting from the first of November. Please contact Mía at 0775639651.
- ZIMBABWE INSTITUTE OF MANAGEMENT –Enrolment is in progress for -: Executive Diploma in Business Leadership 27– 29 September 2013
Certificate in Transport & Logistics Management ( BULAWAYO CLASS) 28 – 29 September 2013
Customer Care & Public Relations Short Course – 2 days 03 – 04 October 2013, Enrol now!!! Call: Joy on (09) 78328 Cell: 0776 920 938 Email: email@example.com Come and enroll at 29A G.Silundika Street, Btwn 1st & 2nd Ave, Bulawayo.
- LEARN How To Trade Forex-~welcome to the lucrative world of Forex Trading; where your money makes the world go round~
(FX Introducing Broker IB: Bruce Q Msimanga, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, Zim Cell:+263 73 910 3361, RSA Cell: +27 72 873 7227). ~making your money go around in circles!! Money never sleeps, why should yours lie???
Are you Happy with your Current investments?
Are you able to get what you want, when you want it?
Are you in control of your investments?
How much are you getting and after how long?
Contact your Introducing Broker to get the following: Money never sleeps, why should yours lie???
*Your own Personal Trading Account
*Access to a Retail Forex Broker/Trading Platform – local and international markets
*Forex Trading Education; Training and Support
*Your own Key Account Manager
(FX Introducing Broker IB: Bruce Q Msimanga Email: email@example.com
Zim Cell:+263 73 910 3361, RSA Cell: +27 72 873 7227), ~welcome to the lucrative world of Forex Trading; where your money makes the world go round~
- “RAPHAEL’S PALMS AND PLANTS” (ex Kelly Landrey stock) – 360 Gibson Road weekdays and Saturday mornings. Please phone Raphael for an appointment 0713546803 or Sara Norton 0772606233. Large stock available at very reasonable prices.
Golden Bamboo Palm
Madagascar Travellers Palms
and many more
- ACCOMODATION NEEDED – Looking for Accommodation – I am prepared to pay up to $400. Looking for something neat close to town or in the low density area a.s.a.p. Need at least 3 rooms-possibly a bachelor flat or cottage. Would be very happy if I can get a durawalled place, ideally on long term lease. Please call,whatsapp or sms 0713 900 601 or 0772 704492.
- FOR SALE – Baby Grand Piano. PLEYEL PARIS. Good condition. Owner Relocating. Any Offers? Call Rosie at 077 563 2807 Or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- VICTORIA FALLS BUNGEE – Victoria Falls Bungee 20th Birthday Week is here!
Fancy Dress Competition open to all Bungee Jumpers from Monday 23 to Sunday 29 September – Best dressed Jumper will win a whooping lifetime supply of Bungee at Vic Falls Bungee!!
Main celebrations on Sunday 29th September 2013
Family Fun Day featuring;
• Jumping Castle
• Face Painting
• Free beer with every Jump
• Free Train Ride for all kids and only US$5 for adults to the Victoria Falls Bridge (Departs VF station at 11am – and returns from the Bridge at 2pm.)
And much much more…come and experience it yourself.
- FUNDRAISING OFF ROAD MOTORCYCLE FUN ENDURO – Save the date and join us in support of the Victoria Falls Wildlife Trust
A weekend of entertainment! – Friday 27 & Saturday 28 September
The Trust is holding a fundraising off-road motorcycle, fun enduro over these two days. The ride starts and ends at Gorges Lodge. There are in the region of 70 motorbikes and quad bikes participating. Including Dakar Rally riders!
– Spectators are welcome –
An area at the fuel stop will be marked off for spectators to safely view the comings and goings of the motorbikes. LIVE music is arranged for both nights. Please support this event.
Friday 27 September – Ride starts at 12:30 pm. The last riders should be in by late afternoon.
Food and Entertainment is arranged at the DibuDibu campsite, within the grounds of Gorges Lodge.
LIVE MUSIC!! by Evicted – Cash Bar. Braai packs and salads are available to purchase at $10 per person. No Cover Charge
Be aware that the site is on the edge of the Gorge so children must have full supervision! We recommend no toddlers
Saturday 28 September – Ride starts at 8am – The last riders should be in by late afternoon.
Drinks and food will be available to purchase at the fuel stop. Food and bar is also available at Gorges Lodge. Note that the lodge is fully booked so please consider their guests when using their facilities.
The finale function will take place in town, at the Zambezi Helicopter Company Helipad. A fantastic setting for a fabulous evening! 7pm till late. LIVE MUSIC!! by Evicted Cash Bar.
Dinner available at $20 per head. Cover Charge of $10 per person
Join us in support of conservation and community projects – Like our Facebook page: Victoria Falls Fun Enduro
- HOUSES WANTED FOR RENTAL – We are looking for 2 x 4 roomed houses to rent – one with immediate effect and the other with effect from 1 December 2013, contact number 0773 473 573 or 0772 287 635. The houses will be rented by The Victoria Falls Hotel.
- PROFESSIONAL DRIVER VACANCY AVAILABLE – Are you a professional driver with a good track record looking for part-time or full time work? Please call Mr. Ncube on 0773537602 or Mrs. Ncube on 0778280889
- VICTORIA FALLS CRICKET CLUB – CORDIALLY INVITES YOU ALL TO THE CRICKET LEAGUE FINAL AND AWARDS BRAAI
WERE: VICTORIA FALLS PRIMARY SCHOOL THE GAVIN BEST PAVILION
WHEN: SATURDAY 05TH OCTOBER 2013 FROM 09:00 AM, MAIN FINAL BETWEEN VIC FALLS COUGARS AND THE KASANE FLATDOGS WILL START AT 13;00 HRS. THE
FINAL WILL BE PRECEDED BY 2 X T10 GAMES BETWEEN GRIZZLIES V COUGARS AND THE COUGARS VS. FLATDOGS JUST TO GET THE ATMOSPHERE GOING.
FACILITIES: A FULL BAR WILL BE OPERATING, THE SPRINGBOKS VS. ALL BLACKS WILL BE SHOWING AFTER THE FINAL AT 17;00 HRS.
WHAT TO BRING: A FINE VOICE TO SUPPORT? BRAAI MEAT, CASH FOR DRINKS, A COMFORTABLE CHAIR MIGHT BE AN IDEA. THE CLUB WILL PROVIDE SALADS,
ROLLS, CONDIMENTS, CHARCOAL AND BRAAI AND DESERT FOR THE EVENING.
PLEASE NOTE CHILDREN ARE MOST WELCOME, BOUNCY CASTLE WILL BE AVAILABLE.
- FREE PARCEL SERVICE – Tradepower (Pvt) Ltd would like to introduce our new service to the community of Victoria Falls. We will be offering a free parcel service between Victoria Falls and Bulawayo for parcels under 5kg in weight. We do however stress that we will not accept perishable products and household goods or anything weighing over 5kgs and also no important or time sensitive parcels with all parcels being sealed and particulars of the sender and receiver being clearly labeled. Parcels may be dropped off at our Vic Falls branch and collected from the Bulawayo offices at 20 Khami Road from Mr J Daya. We will not be able to offer any delivery service within Bulawayo or Victoria Falls so all goods are to be collected from the relevant branches offices. Parcels in Bulawayo must be delivered to 20 Khami rd opp National blankets 1.5 km from main post office for the attention of Mr Daya