19 September 2013
GENERAL NOTICES –
- GARDEN ACCESSORIES – Hosepipes & Garden Fittings/Tools. 3/4″ braided hosepipes @ $60/roll. Gardena fittings and garden tools. Please take a look at the following website for pictures of various items and email me with your order for a quotation. www.gardena.com/za/#/products
I will also have a selection of summer seedlings at the VFPS Golf Day @ Elephant Hills on Saturday 21st September. Contact Heather on firstname.lastname@example.org or 0774401601
- ACCOMODATION NEEDED – A small family of 3 (parents & 1 kid) looking for a 2 bed roomed cottage in Low Density and Aerodrome Areas. Would like to move in 01 November, or 01 October. Call 0772719088,0772119069 for any leads.
- PROFESSIONAL DRIVER VACANCY AVAILABLE – Are you a professional driver with a good track record looking for part-time or full time work? Please call Mr. Ncube on 0773537602 or Mrs. Ncube on 0778280889
- ACCOMODATION NEEDED IN DECEMBER FOR 1 NIGHT – Accommodation required for 1 night on 31st Dec 2013 for 8 adults in Victoria Falls. Contact DSmuts at e email@example.com or Cell +26771321732 Kasane
- RESTONIC BEDS AVAILABLE – Restonic Infinity beds for sale queen and king size only, stock clearance please call +263772975012 +263772525229.
- SOFTRITE – If any companies or individuals need top drawer software to process their Salaries and Wages then they should contact Vicky firstname.lastname@example.org either at our Bulawayo office – 09-77470 / (09) 74357 or on her cell – 0777-956-257.
Payrite (Adaski) is a very simple Payroll system to use with all sorts of reports and calculations that can be used if and when necessary. The payslips are easy to read and understand and all PAYE calculations can be seen and or printed for employees to see if they are not happy with their net pay PAYE , NSSA, NEC, Medical Aid and Pension can all be worked out automatically and Payrite provides all the necessary monthly and annual returns required for Zimra, NSSA etc. Best Regards, Mike Garden, Managing Director, Softrite (Pvt) Ltd, Harare
- BELINA PAYROLL USER GROUP MEETING – VICTORIA FALLS – Belina will be hosting a user group meeting on 18 September 2013 at Ilala Lodge, commencing at 08.30 hours. This meeting is open to all clients and non-client who are interested in seeing the new features in our payroll. There is no charge for attendance and teas and sandwiches will be served. If you are interested in attending this meeting, please e-mail us at email@example.com on or before the 17th of September 2013. Looking forward to meeting you there!!
- VICTORIA FALLS EDUCATION CENTRE – Grade 0 and 1 2014 Assessments and Enrollment
Dates: Grade 1 25.09.13 – 26.09.13
Grade 0 01.10.13 – 02.10.13
Time: 1:30pm – 4:30pm
If you wish to enroll your child please contact the school before the above stated dates.
600 NGUHWUMA CRESCENT, CONTACT: 013 – 44192, NB. Pre-School (E.C.D. A Class) enrollment for 2014 in progress.
- SPECIAL GERMAN & FRENCH WEEKEND CLASSES for KIDS !!!! – Friday,18.October afternoon class + Saturday 19 October morning class. Age Group +/- 10 years. 10 $ only !!! Register now!
- TENDER TO PAINT OUTSIDE BLOCK OF FLATS – Shearwater Adventures would like to put to tender the repainting on the outside of the Bongoland Flats Complex. May interested parties in sealed envelopes addressed to The Tender Committee Box 125 Victoria Falls, marked “Bongoland Repainting”, submit their bids no later than 20th September 2013. Alternatively email to firstname.lastname@example.org before the same date.
- OUTSPAN BUTCHERY – TO ALL OUR VALUED CUSTOMERS, PRICES REDUCED TO HELP YOU SAVE!
SUPER RUMP WAS $11.50/KG – NOW $10.75/KG
SUPER SIRLOIN WAS $11.50/KG – NOW $10.75/KG
COMMERCIAL RUMP $7.50/KG WHEN AVAILABLE
COMMERCIAL T-BONE $7.50/KG WHEN AVAILABLE
BRISKET AND SHIN $6.00/KG
BILTONG ONLY $19.90/KG
LAMB ALL CUTS WAS $12.80/KG – NOW $10.95/KG
WHOLE LAMB $9.90/KG – ON REQUEST
WHOLE PIGS $4.50/KG – ON REQUEST
PLEASE CALL US ON 013-45034, OR EMAIL email@example.com TO PLACE YOUR ORDERS.
WE STILL RECEIVE ALL OUR FRESH PRODUCTS EVERY WEDNESDAY.
WE WILL GO THE EXTRA MILE TO SUPPLY YOU WITH A TOP QUALITY PRODUCT.
OPENING HOURS; MONDAY TO FRIDAY 8 AM TO 5 PM (WE ARE OPEN BETWEEN 1PM AND 2 PM), SATURDAY 8 AM TO 12 NOON
THANK YOU FOR YOUR CONTINUED SUPPORT.
- VICTORIA FALLS CRICKET CLUB – CORDIALLY INVITES YOU ALL TO THE CRICKET LEAGUE FINAL AND AWARDS BRAAI
WERE: VICTORIA FALLS PRIMARY SCHOOL THE GAVIN BEST PAVILION
WHEN: SATURDAY 05TH OCTOBER 2013 FROM 09:00 AM, MAIN FINAL BETWEEN VIC FALLS COUGARS AND THE KASANE FLATDOGS WILL START AT 13;00 HRS. THE
FINAL WILL BE PRECEDED BY 2 X T10 GAMES BETWEEN GRIZZLIES V COUGARS AND THE COUGARS VS. FLATDOGS JUST TO GET THE ATMOSPHERE GOING.
FACILITIES: A FULL BAR WILL BE OPERATING, THE SPRINGBOKS VS. ALL BLACKS WILL BE SHOWING AFTER THE FINAL AT 17;00 HRS.
WHAT TO BRING: A FINE VOICE TO SUPPORT? BRAAI MEAT, CASH FOR DRINKS, A COMFORTABLE CHAIR MIGHT BE AN IDEA. THE CLUB WILL PROVIDE SALADS,
ROLLS, CONDIMENTS, CHARCOAL AND BRAAI AND DESERT FOR THE EVENING.
PLEASE NOTE CHILDREN ARE MOST WELCOME, BOUNCY CASTLE WILL BE AVAILABLE.
- VICTORIA FALLS BUNGEE – Is celebrating its 20th birthday in style. For a whole week, from 23rd to 29th September, we shall be having a competition on the Fancy Dressed Bungee Jumper – Best dressed Jumper wins a whooping lifetime supply of Bungee at VFB!!!
Main celebrations on Sunday 29th September 2013
Family Fun Day
Free beer with every Jump
Free Train Ride – Departs VF station at 11am – and returns from the Bridge at 2pm.
And much much more…come and experience it yourself…
- ZIMBABWE INSTITUTE OF MANAGEMENT – Enrolment is in progress for -: Executive Diploma in Business Leadership 27– 29 September 2013
Certificate in Transport & Logistics Management ( BULAWAYO CLASS) 28 – 29 September 2013
Customer Care & Public Relations Short Course – 2 days 03 – 04 October 2013
Enrol now!!! Call: Joy on (09) 78328 Cell: 0776 920 938 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Come and enroll at 29A G.Silundika Street, Btwn 1st & 2nd Ave, Bulawayo.
- FREE PARCEL SERVICE – Tradepower (Pvt) Ltd would like to introduce our new service to the community of Victoria Falls. We will be offering a free parcel service between Victoria Falls and Bulawayo for parcels under 5kg in weight. We do however stress that we will not accept perishable products and household goods or anything weighing over 5kgs and also no important or time sensitive parcels with all parcels being sealed and particulars of the sender and receiver being clearly labeled. Parcels may be dropped off at our Vic Falls branch and collected from the Bulawayo offices at 20 Khami Road from Mr J Daya. We will not be able to offer any delivery service within Bulawayo or Victoria Falls so all goods are to be collected from the relevant branches offices. Parcels in Bulawayo must be delivered to 20 Khami rd opp National blankets 1.5 km from main post office for the attention of Mr Daya
- H O N E Y J E W L E R Y L A U N C H – SAVE THIS DATE!! – Date – 20th September Time – 3-6pm Venue – Africa Cafe @ Elephants Walk. Tickets sold at Africa Cafe @ $6 per person includes snacks and lucky draw. No tickets sold at the Door. Refreshments are available. Come and view the New 2014 Ultimate Collection. For more details contact Claire Dupreez 077356368 or email@example.com
- “RAPHAEL’S PALMS AND PLANTS” (ex Kelly Landrey stock) – 360 Gibson Road weekdays and Saturday mornings. Please phone Raphael for an appointment 0713546803 or Sara Norton 0772606233. Large stock available at very reasonable prices.
Golden Bamboo Palm
Madagascar Travellers Palms
and many more
- WIDENCY UPHOLSTRY CENTRE – For all your household, hotel, lodges, soft furnishings, motor vehicle seats, boat blinds, life rings,life jackets upholstery.
Contact us at 82 pioneer road next to CMED servivce station, or phone 0773000888/9 email firstname.lastname@example.org. We collect and deliver
- PIZZA, CHINESE, & THAI TAKE AWAY DELIVERY SERVICE NOW IN VIC FALLS ! – Garden of Eat’n, Wok n Roll and 7-11 are working together to provide YOU with an efficient delivery service – Give us a call and we will deliver ! 0777 434 636 8am – 11pm daily! (Email email@example.com for a copy of our menu’s or specials)
- ELECTROSALE – Std 437 Miles Road, Industrial Site, Vic Falls, Tel 013 – 46016/17/18, Paint September promotion –
Gloss Enamel White $38
Primer Universal Undercoat 5Lt $33
PVA Ceiling White 5 Lt $15
PVA Ceiling White 20 Lt $49.99
PVA Dual Brilliant White 20 Lt $76.00
Buffalo Contractors Acrylic PVA White 20Lt $33.00
Buffalo Contractors Acrylic PVA White 5Lt $9.00
Paramount H\Holders PVA White 5Lt $7.00
Paramount Acrylic PVA White 20Lt $22.00
Paint Roof & Stoep Red 20Lt TI $65.00
Paint Roof & Stoep Red 5Lt TI $22.00
Paint Roof & Stoep Green 20Lt TI $105.00
Paint Roof & Stoep Green 5Lt TI $32.00
- STALLS AVAILABLE FOR VICTORIA FALLS PRIMARY GOLF DAY – If you would like a stall at the Vic Falls Primary Golf Day please email Cathrina on firstname.lastname@example.org Stalls will be $10 per stall. All stalls to supply their own tables & chairs for the day. The fun day starts at 9am so an early start to setup is needed. No food stalls or drink stalls as Victoria Falls Primary and Elephant Hills Hotel will be running these areas. Many thanks……The more the merrier it will be!!! A great way to advertise and sell your goods!!
- VICTORIA FALLS PRIMARY GOLF DAY – FRIDAY 20 September 6pm Registration of Golf teams and tea off times. Music, food and festivities @ Victoria Falls Primary School Cricket Pavilion. Including auctioning the teamsSATURDAY 21 September 7.30 am Start Golf Competitions @ Elephant Hills Golf Course.
3 ball Mexican hat and 4 ball Better ball Stapleford. Includes, nearest pin, longest drive, best dressed team and many great prizes.
9 am Fun day starts with a variety of stalls to entertain children And adults. Adult 5km fun walk.
10 am Children’s cycle race.
ENTRY $15 pp GOLFERS
$2 pp NON GOLFERS
- HOFSTRA “Tax update Seminar”, Budget implications, effective dates and extensions, New Income Tax and its Implication. Tax Developments in Zimbabwe, Importance of Compliance to Tax Laws, Refresh yourself on Tax Laws, Simple Tax Computation, How to put your house in order, How to be always prepared for Zimra Audits. Venue Rainbow Hotel 19th of September 2013, Time 9:00 – 2:00pm, Cost $60US Per Delegate Inclusive of Lunch. Booking in Progress at Hofstra, 0775-729-299, Landline 013-42817 email@example.com. Come in person to Office # 273 Elephant Walk Victoria Falls Register now, limited Space.