23 August 2013
GENERAL NOTICES –
- TV’S FOR SALE – 5 Brand new still in the box TV’s for sale. Sony 40 inch Screen, Model – Bravia EX43\LED, excess to requirement. Call Piet 0772 897 867 for details
- ACCOMODATION STILL AVAILABLE – 4 x Double rooms still available at Livingstone Lodge. Call Piet for details 0772 897 867
- CELEBRATION CHURCH VICTORIA FALLS.-PASTORS TOM & BONNIE DEUSCHLE, THE SENIOR PASTORS FOR CELEBRATION MINISTRIES INTERNATIONAL, WILL BE IN VICTORIA FALLS THIS WEEKEND AND WILL BE MINISTERING ON SUNDAY AND THE DETAILS ARE AS FOLLOWS;
VENUE:VICTORIA FALLS PRIMARY SCHOOL
TIME: 09H00 to 11H00
DATE: 25 AUGUST 2013
INVITE FRIENDS & FAMILY AND COME LETS WORSHIP THE KING OF KINGS TOGETHER. FOR MORE INFORMATION, PLEASE CONTACT OUR CHURCH OFFICE ON 41454 OR 0712797368
- CAREER MANAGEMENT CENTRE – Coming soon to Vic Falls. To offer Business courses in Leisure & Tourism, Marketing, Shipping, Logistics, Journalism, Accounting, Computer Engineering, HIV\Aids Management, Business Management, Human Resource Management, Public Relations, Short computer courses including ICDL and Pastel Accounting, Secretarial, Entrepreneurship and many more!!! Call us on 0712 410 986 or 0772 907 471. E-mail: email@example.com Website: www.cmccollege.com
- GO FLOOR IT PVT LTD – * DECKING,DECKING,DECKING *– Wood Composite Decking (Comes with 10 year warranty), Laminate Wood Floor ( 12 Year Warranty), Up Market Vinyl Flooring, Under Floor Heating( Laminate,Tile and Carpet). Full back up and support. Please contact us for if you have any queries, 04 – 336456,04 – 304945, 0772 809 300, 0772 336 540,0778 414 622. Email firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com
- WIDENCY UPHOLSTRY CENTRE – For all your household, hotel, lodges, soft furnishings, motor vehicle seats, boat blinds, life rings,life jackets upholstery.
Contact us at 82 pioneer road next to CMED servivce station, or phone 0773000888/9 email firstname.lastname@example.org. We collect and deliver
- AUGUST “OLDIES” FOOD BOXES – Yikes we can never believe how fast time flies. And now we start collecting for their August food boxes, if you would like to donate a little something, please feel free to do so, you can email me on email@example.com for more info. Thank you so those who have already dropped off something, this really means a lot!!! We are also looking for empty 2lt yoghurt containers, empty 6 pack egg boxes and large boxes. If you have any of these and don’t need them please drop them off at my house 638 Syringa Road. Many thanks Cathrina
- NATIONAL FENCING – The Ultimate in Quality Fencing & Screening. For all your fencing requirements. Diamond mesh, palisade, electric and game fencing. Please contact sales on 09-474118/9 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange your free quotation. We also offer solar powered electric fence units and maintenance to exiting fences. Builders we offer reinforcing mesh, weld mesh, woven mesh and Brick-force.
- EXECUTIVE RESIDENCE – Victoria Falls, low density area. We have a beautifully designed open plan house with a self contained cottage, swimming pool, double lock up garage for lease. There are two full bathrooms, two bedrooms and a loft area/office and a detached laundry and storeroom. DSTV and wireless broadband connectivity are available. The property comes partly furnished with a full time maid and gardener. Ideally we are looking for a long term tenant, Please apply by email email@example.com
- HOUSE FOR SALE – 3 Bedroomed house for sale in Mkhosana. Please contact Mr. Ncube on 0773537602 or Mercy on 0778280889
- UNWTO Welcome Parade – “Sounds of Mosi-oa-Tunya” – As the excitement bubbles to high levels, it’s time for Victoria Falls to extend our world renowned hospitality and welcome the UNWTO General Assembly delegates to our amazing and very special World of Wonders. On Friday the 23rd of August 2013 Carnival goers will start to assemble at 2:30pm at the various designated stops and the street parade will commence at 3:30pm and will encompass a medley of rhythms and beats from the diverse cultural basin of Zimbabwe.
Where to be
Rainforest Car Park
Banks area on Livingstone Way
Past Adventure Lodge
If you would like to bring in your float or have talents to showcase while having fun on the street parade please contact Ryan or Maria at Lola’s Tapas & Bar, email – firstname.lastname@example.org or call Ryan on 0773 890 303. Let the Sounds of Mosi-oa-Tunya resonate throughout the town of Victoria Falls and the beats of the Zimbabwean heart ring through to the souls of our visitors.