8 August 2013
GENERAL NOTICES –
- WOK ‘N ROLL & SEVEN ELEVEN – We would like to advise all our valued clients that both the Seven Eleven & Wok ‘n Roll will be open over the Hero’s weekend. Thank you all for your continuous support.
- HOLISTIC LAND AND LIVESTOCK MANAGEMENT – USING HOLISTIC LAND AND LIVESTOCK MANAGEMENT TO ADDRESS DESERTIFICATION AND CLIMATE CHANGE WORKSHOP SCHEDULED FOR AUGUST 14, 2013 AT DIMBANGOMBE HAS BEEN POSTPONED TO A DATE SOON TO BE ADVISED, Kind Regards Roland Chiringa
- OUTSPAN BUTCHERY – To all our valued customers, please be advised that we will be closed on Monday 12/08/13 and open on Tuesday 13/08/13. Many thanks for your continued support. Have a safe and happy weekend.
- WANTED: 1, 2 or 3 BEDROOM COTTAGE/FLAT TO RENT – at a reasonable rate. Please contact Kevin: firstname.lastname@example.org or Rosie on 0776081474. If you know of any going please also let us know.
- COTTAGE FOR RENTAL – A two bed roomed cottage for rental in the Aerodrome Area. Available for occupation any time. For details please phone on 0773462831 or 0772239176
- VICTORIA FALLS HAIR & BEAUTY SALON – Victoria Falls Hair & Beauty Salon would like to notify all its valued customers that the Hair-Dresser (Agatha) will be away as from 08th up the 13th August 2013. For all your bookings please book before or after this period. Thank you Victoria Falls Hair & Beauty Salon
- LOOKING FOR SUITABLE EMPLOYMENT – I am a middle aged, experienced professional who has worked in a variety of capacities at the national , regional and international levels for over 5 years. Been involved in in policy development, business strategy, marketing, image management, administration, public health, capacity development; SHE; monitoring and evaluation; research; Proud holder of a Social Science degree from the University of Zimbabwe, Msc. Development Studies; fluency in local languages; strong leadership and managerial skills; attended international conferences; Email; email@example.com
- GO FLOOR IT PVT LTD – * DECKING,DECKING,DECKING *– Wood Composite Decking (Comes with 10 year warranty), Laminate Wood Floor ( 12 Year Warranty), Up Market Vinyl Flooring, Under Floor Heating( Laminate,Tile and Carpet). Full back up and support. Please contact us for if you have any queries, 04 – 336456,04 – 304945, 0772 809 300, 0772 336 540,0778 414 622. Email firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com
- CAREER MANAGEMENT CENTRE – Coming soon to Vic Falls. To offer Business courses in Leisure & Tourism, Marketing, Shipping, Logistics, Journalism, Accounting, Computer Engineering, HIV\Aids Management, Business Management, Human Resource Management, Public Relations, Short computer courses including ICDL and Pastel Accounting, Secretarial, Entrepreneurship and many more!!! Call us on 0712 410 986 or 0772 907 471. E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org Website: www.cmccollege.com
- KIDDIES DELIGHT OVER THE HEROES AND SCHOOL HOLIDAYS – Kays Travel & Tours are offering your kids aged between 5 and 13 years a ride on the new and famous double decker open top coach. Morning trip departs Wimpy corner at 1000hours and returns at 1300 hours with the afternoon trip departing Wimpy corner at 1500 hours and returning at 1700 hours. Trip includes a guided tour of the Crocodile farm and a drive along the Zambezi Drive and Chinotimba and Nkosana townships via the famous Baobab tree. The special will run from Friday, 9 to Monday 12 August 2013, and every Friday to Sunday thereafter. Total cost inclusive of entry fees and refreshments at $10 per child. Avoid disappointment and book early with Nick and Paka on 0772287853 and 0774702350 respectively. Wishing you a happy Heroes holiday. Regards Nick Mukarati KAYS TRAVEL AND TOURS
- LANTANA ERADICATION LAUNCH IN THE WORLD HERITAGE SITE – The Victoria Falls Green Fund partnered the Department of Parks and Wildlife Management Authority to launch the eradication of alien invasive species in the core zone area of the Victoria Falls World Heritage Site. Five committed community members have been engaged to eradicate particularly lantana camara which is destructive to natural vegetation around all areas in which it grows. Lantana camara was imported in Zimbabwe from India in a flower pot as its blooming leaves are catchy and appealing yet it is destructive to the natural flora and fauna in our beautiful Zimbabwe. This initiative comes at a time when Zimbabwe is preparing to co-host the United Nations World Tourism Organization General Assembly to take place less than 30 days from now. Our actions towards sustainable development in addressing environmental and community challenges are not influenced mainly by the status of the areas in which we work in, rather, it is our way of life and a passion. See below photos of man and women in action in the Victoria Falls Rain Forestry. For further details please contact us on: email@example.com
- URGENT!!!! URGENT!!!! URGENT!!!! URGENT!!! URGENT!!! URGENT!!! – NOTICE – TO: VICTORIA FALLS RESIDENTS
UZ WOULD LIKE TO INFORM ALL THOSE INTENDING TO DO THE TOUR GUIDE COURSE THAT THEY WILL BE CONDUCTING THE LAST COURSE FOR THIS YEAR. PAYMENT
SHOULD BE SETTLED BEFORE SATURDAY 10 AUGUST 2013. THE COURSE STARTS ON SUNDAY THE 11TH OF AUGUST 2013 TO SUNDAY THE 18TH OF AUGUST 2013.
BANKING DETAILS BANKING: ZB BANK AVONDALE BRANCH
ACCOUNT NAME: UZ TOURISM & HOSPITALITY STUDIES DEPARTMENT
ACCOUNT NO.: 4113548950200
1. ONLY THOSE WHO HAVE PREPAID WILL ATTEND THE COURSE
2. CLASSES TO COMMENCE AT 5PM AND CONTACT FORWAD ON 0775 211 857 OR KHANONDO OFFICES ON 44884-5
3. FEES ARE US$140
- VICTORIA FALLS MUNICIPALITY NOTICE – Dear Esteemed Stakeholders
The Acting Town Clerk of the Victoria Falls municipality wishes to invite all our corporate residents through their management and leadership to a meeting to pave the way forward on the above subject matter.
The meeting details are as follows:
1. Date : Friday 9th August 2013
2. Venue : Council Boardroom
3. Time: 1000hrs
4. Agenga: Modalities of the Vic Falls Daily Cleaning Program (UNWTO Preps)
5. Who should attend: Managers/ representatives from companies operating in Victoria Falls
6. What to expect: Detailed overview of the proposed Daily Cleaning Program
7. What to prepare: Donations and pledges of cleaning materials, manpower and other relevant resources for use in the program
For further details contact the Public relations desk Victoria Falls Municipality, Livingstone Way, P.O.Box 41, Victoria Falls, Tel: +263 13 44597, 44311, 43531-3
- SEEKING EMPLOYMENT – Silas Hamadu is seeking employment I have a certificate in accounting & in principals of Business Management. I have good knowledge in Ms Word, Excel, Outlook & Powerpoint. I am a very keen and willing learner and worker and I have the ability to work under pressure. Please contact me on 0777 621 610 or 0712 385 563 or firstname.lastname@example.org if you are interested in seeing my C.V. Many thanks Silas.
- HOUSE OR ROOMS WANTED TO RENT – I am looking for a house to rent or at least 2 rooms either low/high density, preferably low.I am professional male and i can move in on the 01 of September.My mobile number is 0774538410. Kind regards Brainwell Mafuba
- CHERY”S BRIDAL – …Beautiful wedding gowns for hire now available in all sizes from only $100….for more info please contact me on: 0771401968 email@example.com
- INSIMBI STEEL (pvt) LTD – Come to Tradepower Victoria Falls for a wide selection of flat bar, angle iron, square and round tubing, deformed bar and round bars that we have just received from INSIMBI STEEL (pvt)LTD. For the best price in steel products in Victoria Falls come and see Tradepower. All sections are 6mtr lengths. Tradepower Victoria Falls, located at 439 Miles road in the industrial sites. Come in and see the selection or phone Neil or Sipho on landline 013 44870/44871 or cell numbers 0774 022 312 – Neil and 0775 996 106 – Sipho. Email us at : firstname.lastname@example.org
- LEATHERMAN TOOLS FROM TRADEPOWER VICTORIA FALLS – Come in to Tradepower Victoria Falls and get yourself, or a loved one the ultimate pocket tool, a Leatherman pocket knife. Invest in a Leatherman multi function pocket knife and you will have a mini tool kit with you at all times. We have in stock 5 different types and more available on request. Tradepower Victoria Falls is situated in the industrial areas at Stand 439 Miles road so come see our modern, well stocked wholesale warehouse Tradepower Wholesale Vic Falls – Telephone (013) 44870 / 44871 or Neil on 0712 587 123 / 0774 022 312 And Sipho on cell 0775 996 106.
- PRESTIGE – Does your kitchen need some sprucing up with some new kitchen cutlery & accessories. Tradepower Victoria Falls has in stock Prestige Kitchen ware that will suit your kitchens needs. The widest range of kitchenware available in Victoria Falls is at Tradepower Victoria Falls, located at 439 Miles road in the industrial sites. Come in and see the selection or phone Neil or Sipho on landline 013 44870/44871 or cell numbers 0774 022 312 – Neil and 0775 996 106 – Sipho. Email us at : email@example.com
- SHADE CLOTH – Black and Green shade cloth available in 40% and 80% shade settings from Tradepower Victoria Falls. Ideal for use at home for putting over your veg gardens and even carports. Please feel free to come in at Stand 439 Miles road at our modern, well stocked wholesale warehouse. Tradepower Wholesale Vic Falls – Telephone (013) 44870 / 44871 or Neil on 0712 587 123 / 0774 022 312 And Sipho on cell 0775 996 106.
- FAIRHILL CHICKEN – Zimbabwean bred FAIRHILL chickens are outstanding in quality and value. Free Range Whole birds, breasts, thighs, drumsticks, wings or in mixed portions available from Tradepower Wholesale Victoria Falls. Contact Neil on (013) 44870 / 44871 or cell numbers 0712 587 123 / 0774 022 312. Our modern freezing facilities ensure absolute freshness always.
- ASTRA PAINTS – For all your paint requirements come in to Tradepower Victoria Falls for the complete range of Astra Paints. For PVA, Gloss, Varnish, Automotive paont, Road Line paint, Pinkwood Primer, Red Oxide Primer, Stoep Paint, Stone & Brick glaze, Bitumen Paint and Sanding Sealer. Also special colour tints done to order and available in 1ltr, 5ltr and 20ltr sizes. Tradepower Victoria Falls, located at 439 Miles road in the industrial sites. Come in and see the selection or phone Neil or Sipho on landline 013 44870/44871 or cell numbers 0774 022 312 – Neil and 0775 996 106 – Sipho. Email us at : firstname.lastname@example.org