9 July 2013
SEVEN ELEVEN – New stocks just arrived. Cappuccino Coffee sachets, Easy Bake Muffins, Waffel Mix, Savoury Muffins and many more flavours, Chipnix Chips, Cheese Curlz, Cheese Puffs, Chicken Flings, Pretzels. An exciting new range of imported biscuits. Come in soon and spoil yourself!!!!!!
HOUSE WANTED TO RENT – 4 to 5 bed-roomed house located in Vic Falls low density area required for soonest occupation. Please call (Office hours) 013-42022 or 0712 614 470 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- HOUSE WANTED TO RENT – Looking for a 4 roomed house to rent. Contact number 0773 473 573. The house will be rented by The Victoria Falls Hotel.
- HOUSE WANTED TO RENT – I am looking for a house to rent, between 4 and 6 bedroomed if possible soon as possible. I am planning on coming up to the falls this week for business so I will be able to come see you if possible. My contact details are Cell +26377257358, +263776868086, +263772317010 Email- email@example.com
CHINOTIMBA HOUSE FOR SALE – 3 Bedroomed – main en suite. Extra toilet and bathroom. Little 2 roomed self-contained cottage. Serious buyers on to contact 0772 405 869.
- HOUSE AVAILABLE FOR RENT – House for Rent: Furnished 3 bedroom house available for rent @ 1st August to 31st August 2013 in low density area – Victoria Falls. Aircon in Main Bedroom, Inverter, DSTV, lights and water and Maid. Please contact Robyne on 0712 209 758 or 013 42449
- ACCOMMODATION NEEDED – Young couple looking for a 1 bedroom cottage, reasonable rent. Please contact Chantal on 0772 360 872.
- VETS FOR ANIMAL WELFARE ZIMBABWE – Vets for Animal Welfare Zimbabwe (VAWZ) will be providing a free rabies vaccination campaign for all dogs and cats this week at the following dates and places:
Wednesday 10th July – Lupinyu Growth Point 8a.m.- 2p.m
Wednesday 10th July – Chinotimba Municipal Offices 8a.m. – 4p.m.
Thursday 11th July – Mukhosana Shopping Centre 8a.m. – 4p.m.
Thursday 11th July – Mfelandawonye Clinic or Shopping Centre 8a.m. – 2p.m.
Friday 12th July – Chinotimba Primary School 8a.m.- 2p.m.
Friday 12th July – Little Harrods Shop 8a.m.- 2p.m
Please feel free to bring your animals in for their vaccinations.
- GENERATORS – For all your generator services and repairs please call James on 0774 059 055.
- CLEARING STOCK – CURIOS FOR SALE – Variety of curios for sale. Some shop fittings also available. Clearing stock. Contact Piet at 0772897867 or view at Livingstone Lodge at 642, Syringa Road, Vic Falls.
- BOATS & FISHING – CANOTAGE (BULAWAYO) – FOR SALE: NEAT BASS BOAT WITH 50HP YAMAHA, GREAT CONDITION 4K ONO! COBRA, WAVEMASTER, IMPALA, SUPREMECRAFT 530 BAY SPORT 18ft CAT HULL, RANGER, RUFFNECK RUZI, DERRINGER, OSPREYS (brand new) & MORE!
See: www.facebook.com/marinetorque for pictures & more details. SERVICING & REPAIRS TO ALL OUTBOARD ENGINES
10 years marine experience
MOBILE BOAT SERVICING THROUGHOUT ZIMBABWE. We can display, advertise and sell your boat. Secure undercover premises. Phone: (09) 203 374 / 0712614279 / 0777300248
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Workshop: McGee Rd, Sauerstown BYO
- FOR SALE – Android 4.0 yarvick (similar to an iPad) to view,please contact Lance 0771334953. $500.
- HIGHEST TEC DIGITAL OFFERING
2. Also OFFERING
– Microsoft Office 2007 Pro
– Microsoft Office 2010 Pro
– Microsoft Office 2013 Pro
3. Used Laptops
5. Virus Removal & Antivirus Software
- MAZARI ADVENTURE AND SAFARI CLOTHING & BRONSON WORKWEAR, SECURITY CLOTHING AND ACCESSORIES – Mazari is a classic clothing range is suitable for tourism sales, Lodge/Hotel Uniforms, Tour Group Uniforms as it is durable and hard wearing.
The range incorporates over 40 styles between ladies and men, is manufactured here in Zimbabwe using 100% cotton with a wrinkle free treatment and a silicone finish in a variety of safari colours .
This exciting adventure wear range is now available at Studio Africana which is in Adam Standler Drive opposite the N1 hotel and FedEx. The shop contact nos are 013 43541 or Fidelis on 0772 365 876.
Discounts apply for tourist related establishments, please ask when you visit our shop.
Also please visit our website at or call Arnie Howard on +263 772 525 635 for bulk orders.
We have currently some MAZARI WINTER SPECIALS as discounted items in Both Men’s and ladies shirts and shorts at great prices, – limited stocks.
Bronson : We would also like to announce the introduction of BRONSON a NEW WORKWEAR AND SECURITY range including Overalls, Worksuits, Gumboots, Safety Shoes, Leather Adventure/Safari Boots and Shoes, Housecoats, Dustcoats, Guard Suits and Overalls, Batons, Safety Helments, Handcuffs etc.
Please see our website under WORKWEAR to see the complete range. www.mazariafrica.com
Harare Contact Arnie Howard – Cell: +263 (0) 772 525 635, Email: email@example.com Website: www.mazariafrica.com
- SEEKING EMPLOYMENT – I am a 26 year old professional lady who recently relocated to Victoria Falls. I have a strong background in sales and marketing and I hold a bachelor’s degree in marketing as well as a master of commerce in marketing strategy. I will certainly create value to the organization that will employ me through my natural key competencies and marketing skills. For further details please contact Joyline on 0772 985 535/0716 037 601 or alternatively at firstname.lastname@example.org
- ZIMBABWE BIRD ATLAS PROJECT (SABAP2) Vic Falls & surrounds – if you are keen to get involved (even though not a BLZ member) with bird atlassing in our area please contact Darryl on 0712610222 or email email@example.com this should be great fun for all & BIRDING WITH A PURPOSE! BLZ subs are now due for 2013/14. Payable to BLZ Byo. I have a few HoneyGuides available for members that may not have received the last two issues… please contact me. Many thanks & HAPPY ATLASSING!!
- STATIONERY MART- IN STOCK for your stationery needs! –
- ULTRA RESOURCES (PRIVATE) LIMITED) t/a Ultra Construction – P.0.BOX 2121,BULAWAYO, 46 ROBERT MUGABE WAY AND 3RD AVENUE, BULAWAYO, ZIMBABWE, TEL: 0712039438/ 0772704425, FAX: +263-9-65998, EMAIL: firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com
2. Building Construction : Brickwork, Concrete Works, Roofing, Dura walls, Carpentry and joinery, Painting, Electrical, Plumbing services
3. Floors – Epoxy flooring (special facility floors – hospitals, theatres, maternity), Tiling , Paquet floors, Grano, Terazo
4. Waterproofing – concrete roofs, decks , roof leaks, tanking.
5. Light steel fabrication- water tank stands, security walls, gates, etc
Thank you, Yours Faithfully, Nhlabati Jenkins Mpofu. Managing Director
- INVITATION TO A CLEANUP MEETING IN PREPARATION FOR THE UNWTO GENERAL ASSEMBLY – The Environmental Management Agency, Environment Africa, Victoria Falls Municipality and the Victoria Falls Waste Management Committee are inviting you to a meeting to prepare for a massive cleanup exercise to ensure that our town is clean as we approach the General Assembly. The meeting will be held on Friday 12 July 2013 at 10 00hrs in the Municipality Boardroom.
Let us come in our numbers and support the event for the good of our environment as well as our image to the rest of the world. The clean up exercise is part of the carnival event to enhance our preparedness for the UNWTO General Assembly. If you have a passion for the environment this is your time to shine.
Thanking you in advance Maunze D.C (firstname.lastname@example.org) Environmental Officer – Vic Fall
- QUALIFIED ELECTRICIAN AVAILABLE – Around the clock ,Qualified Electrician for your electrical repairs and installations.No job is too small or too big for us .We do industrial ,commercial and domestic ,high and low voltage.CONTACT Tawanda on 0775728516 ,0712726832.
- GREENPOP EARTH FEST WARM UP PARTIES @ SHOESTRINGS BACKPACKERS LODGE – Featuring Jeremy Loops on the 13th July at 21:00 till LATE & and Tanga Pasi on the 18th July 20:00 till late! $5 cover charge on the gate, all proceeds go to greenpop! Join the Treevolution: Greenpop is holding an Earth Festival in Livingstone on the 19th & 20th July. The first of its kind, Earth Fest is more than an ordinary music festival – it aims to highlight the tree-mendous musical talent that graces Southern Africa while also bringing together like-minded, forward-thinking individuals who hope to see a greener future for Africa see their facebook page for more information. https://www.facebook.com/events/138692082998841/?fref=ts
- RAPHAEL’S PALMS AND PLANTS – 360 Gibson Road Victoria Falls, Phone Raph 0713546803 (preferably) or Sara 0772606233