18 June 2013
GENERAL NOTICES –
- SEVEN ELEVEN – We would like to advise all our valued customers that the Seven Eleven will be closing at 10 pm daily. Our working hours are 7am to 10pm every day Monday – Sunday. We thank you for your continuous support.
- LOUNGE SUITE FOR SALE – Lounge suite(Burgandy red), comprising 2 x 2seater couches,plus 1 single chair. Seats recently recovered—can be seen at Widencey Upholsterers along Pioneer Rd,next to C.M.E.D. Asking price $350 cash.
- BRAND NEW NOKIA FOR SALE – Brand new Nokia E5 smartphone for sale. Boxed and sim unblocked. US$230.00. Call 0774 109581 or 44427
- VEHICLE FOR SALE –“NISSAN TWINCAB HARDBODY EXCELLENT CONDITION” CONTACT DETAILS: 0712 046 293, 0779 555 544 or LAND LINE: 013- 41619
- WIDENCY UPHOLSTRY CENTRE – For all your household, hotel, lodges, soft furnishings, motor vehicle seats, boat blinds, life rings,life jackets upholstery. Contact us at 82 pioneer road next to CMED servivce station, or phone 0773000888/9 email firstname.lastname@example.org. We collect and deliver.
- FOR SALE – Used, but in very good nick, CANON VIXIA HF200 HD, Flash Memory Camcorder, with 15 x Optical Zoom. It was purchased new, hardly used, no scratches. Includes 8GB Sandisk Extreme 111SD card, extra Battery, camera bag, 220 V & 12V car charger & remote. Asking price: $475.00 (cost for new one is $650) Contact Finn 0771401969 for more details and viewing.
- WAREHOUSE SPACE TO LET – In Vic Falls Industrial area from the 1st of July 2013. Three phase electricity, cold water, toilet. Approx 11 meters by 12.5 meters. High roof. Large sliding door for vehicle to get through and two normal doors. If interested, please email email@example.com
- ISH GENERATORS AND BIKES – CELL: 0774 003 802, 0736 748 544. We do repair and supply spares for generators, motorbikes, chain saws, grass trimmers and motor cables.
BIKE SPARES – We supply: helmets, motorbike chains, spark plugs, tyres, tubes, sprockets, batteries.
GENERATOR SPARES – Automatic voltage regulators, pull starters, generator rings, generator stators and rotors, carburetor and many more.
We supply petrol and diesel generators with all the back up spares.
We supply and repair motor cables e.g. clutch cables, hand brakes, window winders, boot and bonnet cables, accelerator cables and any other related cables.
- CHIKOPOKOPO HELICOPTERS AND TOURS – Would like to invite all tour operators to a familisation of our operation at Masuwe heliport. The tour will be conducted on Thusday the 20th of June at 15h30. Transport will be provided at 15h00, pick up point is outside Hunters bar in town. You can also make your own way to the heliport. We are situated at Masuwe Heliport opposite Bonisair helipad. For further details contact us on 0715 816 366 or 0771 142 411 Email firstname.lastname@example.org
- TO THE RESIDENTS OF VICTORIA FALLS –I have witnessed how the Vic Falls community all pull together in times of need. Anyone willing to assist or help with a small donation to help this little girls family with funds, please see banking details below. Should anyone want to send Get Well cards to Precious, please kindly drop cards off at Seven Eleven before Friday for the attention of Heather Steyn. Lets show this little girl that everyone cares.
Last Friday morning there was an accident on the Ascot road in Bulawayo. It looked like a young girl child had been hit by a vehicle. A message was posted on the Bulawayo Notice Board on facebook asking people to help pray for her survival and for all involved in this terrible accident. It didn’t take long before the actual facts came to light. The little girl ‘Precious Ngwenya’ (12) was travelling on a minibus to school when the bus made a turn, the door opened and Precious fell out onto the road, the vehicle travelling behind couldn’t avoid running her over.
Both her legs were damaged to such an extent that the surgeons had no option but to amputate both her legs, one above the knee and one below on Friday afternoon. Precious is still at UBH in the pediatric wing and is doing as well as can be expected under the circumstances but as we can all well imagine the costs to follow for her care and rehabilitation are going to be high.
The Bulawayo community has rallied together and are trying to fundraise to cover the expenses and as such have set up a trust account which will be managed by a reputable accountant. If any of you are wanting to donate funds to go to Precious the details of the Zimbabwe account are as follows: Precious Ngwenya, Agribank, York house, acc number 151000072751.
When Precious was asked what she would like she answered “Please pray for me.”…
- A CLEAN AND GREEN VICTORIA FALLS …?! Imagine if … each home and business took care of just their verge the dream of a ‘clean and green Victoria Falls’ could become a reality! For no cost we we can all cut grass, pick up rubbish, tidy up and take away garden refuse. If funds allow, we can paint the walls (use economical and attractive Cemwash) and plant grass. Leave the leaves to prevent the dust. Quite a few caring people are already doing this. Let’s take responsibility and join them. BECOME A ‘VERGILANTE!’ If you don’t have the resources to move the rubbish and garden refuse to the dump, where it belongs, a whole street could get together and hire a truck?
Or put it all in one place and ask the council for assistance? Please don’t simply move the rubbish and garden refuse to empty land! Animals are eating plastic bags and suffering. Non indigenous plants are spreading through the park. Until you can get garden refuse to the dump keep it inside your property. Make compost! Don’t burn. Leave the trees and shrubs on the verges! Apart from being beautiful, they provide oxygen, shade, absorb sound, prevent soil erosion, blocked drains and dust pollution, and increase your land value. You may not be aware that these belong to the community (not the property owner). And last, but not least, let’s congratulate those who already are ‘Vergilantes!’ Print this out and spread the word. Call Sue on 0778 89 77 30 if you have any positive suggestions or can help in any way.
- VIC FALLS HOSTS 2013 DAY OF THE AFRICAN CHILD COMMEMORATIONS – The Department of Social Services in collaboration with the District Administrator’s office, Non Governmental Organizations, and other partners would like to cordially invite you stakeholders and the community of Victoria Falls to the commemorations of the Day of the African Child to be held on the 22nd of June 2013. The theme of this year’s commemorations is “Eliminating harmful social and cultural practices affecting children – Our responsibility”. The commemorations are tentatively scheduled to take place at the Chinotimba stadium between 0800hrs to 1300hrs. We would like to also take this opportunity to invite stakeholders to support the initiative through contributions for participating children. You are also invited to bring your advertising material and display during the commemorations. Children from across Hwange District will gather to celebrate their day which is expected to be led and championed by the children themselves. The future of the nation lies in the hands of children who are the future generation. Therefore, they require all the support to enable continuation in the development of our communities.
0735877192, 0712305 090. We look forward to seeing you there!!!
- FOR YOUR GENERAL INFORMATION – There have been several recent changes to the Botswana Road Traffic Act – some of the more interesting ones include
– Seat belts to be wore by all passengers (including those in the rear of a passenger vehicle)
– Children under the age of 5 to be fastened in a child seat in the rear of a passenger vehicle
– Police officers, peace officers and transport inspector of the BDF allowed to use two way radio while driving a motor vehicle in execution of their duties
– Police officer or transport officer driving a vehicle may in performance of his/her duties and not using a siren, do the following if he/she considers the following reasonable and safe:
o Drive a vehicle in excess of a speed limit
o Proceed past a traffic control or stop without stopping
o Contravene any other provision regulating the use of roadways
– School buses shall be presented for a road worthiness examination where the motor vehicle examiner shall determine the number of passengers who can be carried on the school bus
- VEHICLE FOR SALE – Mercedes Benz C200 Kompressor German Model Year 2002, Mileage 84 000 km, Call 0772972034
- DOOR FRAMES & WINDOW FRAMES – Come to Tradepower Victoria Falls for the cheapest priced window and door frames in town. In stock are all the popular sizes and other stock available from catalogue. Tradepower Victoria Falls, located at 439 Miles road in the industrial sites. Come in and see the selection or phone Neil or Sipho on landline 013 44870/44871 or cell numbers 0774 022 312 – Neil and 0775 996 106 – Sipho. Email us at : email@example.com
- INDUSTRIAL PROPERTY FOR RENTAL – Available to let Stand 299 Rumsey Road, Industrial Site Victoria Falls. With effect from 1 June 2013. The mentioned complex is 30 x 50 m. The complex comprises of a main reception area measuring 8x6m, there are 4 x rooms situated as separated lockable office space, 3 of the rooms are services with air cons and 1 with an overhead fan.. 2 x large rooms also suitable for additional office space. 1 x large enclosed and lockable workshop. Garage with pit suitable for vehicle maintenance and repair. 2 x outside rooms with separate entrances. 1 x servants quarters. 10 x parking bays under shade cloth. For more information please call Erica on 013 44469, 0774 385 991 or 0712 214 489.
- WEIGHT LOSS SOLOUTION–Phentabz .. the NO 1 selling diet pill in America . Now available in Zimbabwe. Phentabz are clinically designed to;
– Suppress Appetite
– Increase Metabolism
– Increase Energy Levels
– Accelerate Fat Mobilization
– Loose Weight Safely
– Loose body fat not just water retention
Phentabz seriously reduces your hunger levels allowing you to make the right choices when it comes to food.
It increases your energy levels allowing you to get through the day and also exercise if you want to …at the same time it accelerates your metabolism & fat burning which means your genetics will no longer hold
you back. For more info contact Tania Norris on 0772 702280 Email firstname.lastname@example.org
- SAMSUNG AND SOLSTAR APPLIANCES – Tradepower Victoria Falls has received a wide range of Samsung and Solstar home appliances which include, LED & LCD TV’s, Fridges, Gas Stoves, Microwaves and Home Theatres. Come in to our warehouse at 439 Miles Road in the industrial sites and take a look for yourself. Tradepower Victoria Falls at 439 Miles Road, Victoria Falls Industrial sites or phone us on 013 44870/1 and 0774 022 312 – Neil & 0775 996 106 – Sipho. You can also email us at email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
- LIMPOPO DAIRIES – Top quality, fresh and delicious Limpopo Dairy products available from Tradepower Victoria Falls. We have in stock yogurts, 100 % fruit juices, maas and dairy juices at the best value, and cost effective prices for both the retail and hospitality trade. Tradepower Wholesale Vic Falls – Telephone (013)44870/44871 or Neil on 0712 587 123 / 0774 022 312 And Sipho on cell 0775 996 106
- GO FLOOR IT PVT LTD – Fantastic Decking Option – Wood Composite Decking (Comes with 10 year warranty), Laminate Wood Floor (12 Year Warranty), Up Market Vinyl Flooring, Under Floor Heating( Laminate,Tile and Carpet). Full back up and support. Please contact us for if you have any queries, 04 – 336456, 0772 809 300, 0772 336 540,0778 414 622. Email email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org
- STERLING FURNITURE –Quality office furniture from Sterling Furniture is available from Tradepower Victoria Falls on order. Come in and see what is available from the catalogue and place your order. Spruce up your offices, reception areas and front offices with quality Sterling Furniture products. Come in and have a look at Tradepower Victoria Falls at 439 Miles Road, Victoria Falls Industrial sites or phone us on 013 44870/1 and 0774 022 312 – Neil & 0775 996 106 – Sipho. You can also email us at email@example.com / firstname.lastname@example.org
- SUNNEX KITCHEN UTENSILS – Come and see our extensive range of competitively priced Sunnex kitchen range of utensils and other kitchenware at Tradepower Victoria Falls. Unbelievably low prices for good quality stainless steel kitchenware. Come in and have a look at Tradepower Victoria Falls at 439 Miles Road, Victoria Falls Industrial sites or phone us on 013 44870/1 and 0774 022 312 – Neil & 0775 996 106 – Sipho. You can also email us at email@example.com / firstname.lastname@example.org
- BLANKETS & HEATERS TO KEEP YOU WARM THIS WINTER – New stock of blankets and heaters have just arrived at Tradepower Victoria Falls for all bed sizes. Come in and see our wide selection and make sure you keep warm this winter. Tradepower Wholesale Vic Falls – Telephone (013) 44870 / 44871 or Neil on 0712 587 123 / 0774 022 312 And Sipho on cell 0775 996 106.
- HOUSE FOR SALE –The following property for sale on Jacaranda Crescent:
Large Family home, part double storey facebrick under tile. 4 Bedrooms, 2 ensuite, all have aircon plus separate bath, shower and toilet. Open plan lounge, dining and kitchen. Covered veranda overlooking swimming pool and well maintained garden. 2nd Residence has 3 bedrooms with aircon, main ensuite, separate shower and toilet, open plan lounge, dining and kitchen. Private well established garden. 3rd one bedroom granny flat with kitchenette, shower and toilet currently used as an office. The whole property is walled, with electric fence and gate, plus a 5000l water tank with pump.
Serious Enquiries contact John on 0712 220 415