23 May 2013
GENERAL NOTICES –
- “OLDIES” FOOD BOXES – It’s that time again when we start collecting for our dear “Oldies” food boxes. If you would like to assist in anyway towards their May boxes. Please contact me on firstname.lastname@example.org
- EMPTY TRUCK NEEDED TO TRANSPORT FURNITURE TO BULAWAYO – An empty truck is needed urgently to transport furniture to Bulawayo as soon as possible. If you know of anyone or can assist please call Lynda Wellock on 0712375152 or Paul Wellock on 0774396809.
- FOR SALE – The following is available for sale, please contact 0712 207 161 to arrange an appointment to view goods.
1 x Beauty Bed
1 x Salton Foot Spa
2 x Beauty Thearapy Books
1 x 2 Plate Stove \ Oven
- HIGHEST TEC DIGITAL OFFERING –BRAND NEW SAMSUNG Portable Laptop ($450 cash), Windows 7, 320Gig Hard Drive, 2Gig Ram, Webcam, Bluetooth, Office 2007, Antivirus, 6hrs battery (Laptop fully configured & ready for use)
– Microsoft Office 2007 Pro
– Microsoft Office 2010 Pro
– Microsoft Office 2013 Pro
– Windows Software
– Apple MacBook Software
– Virus Removal
– Antivirus Software
Call Louis on 0772 842 537 or come to Highest Tec Digital above OK Supermarket
- LUCKY MOTORS – Diesel injection smoking, hard starting, loss of power, high fuel & consumption and rough running. All done in a day’s time at Lucky Motors. Call 0772897854 to make an appointment
- ADVENTURE LODGE IS HOLDING IT’S MONTHLY FULL MOON PARTY –
Date: Friday 25th May
$5.00 cover charge and get a FREE Jaiger Bomb
Local Beers: $1.00 from 9pm until 10pm
Come and enjoy the evening at Adventure Lodge
- VIC FALLS CRICKET CLUB AWARDS NIGHT – Please joins us at The Gavin Best Pavilion at Vic Falls primary School for our annual cricket awards evening. This will be a casual evening bring and braai, salads & desert will be provided. Children most welcome, full bar available music by Mr Chigwada AKA CHIGGY. event kicks off at 05:30 pm on SATURDAY 01 June. Grizzles & Cougars play T20 against Kasane Flatdogs on Sunday 02 June
- GREENLAND FRUITERERS (Pvt) Ltd- For all your Fruit and Vegetables, we are here to service that need!! Guess what…. Our products strive for popularity to as far as your kitchen!!We have introduced a Vegetable Basket Special and this week’s will consist of;3kg Butternut, kg Onion, 3kg Tomatoes and 3kg Potatoes, All this for just $10.00. 83 Pioneer Road Victoria Falls is our location or you can dial in on 013 45004/5 and place your orders. Remember we can deliver purchases from $10.00 going upwards!!!!
- THUNDERCLOUD SPUR – We value your support week in week out and due to popular demand, the Spur Burger Special will now run for the whole day on Mondays. Come and enjoy with us from dawn to late Monday night.
- PANAROTTIS – Pizza pizza pizza…it’s the bottomless pizza again! Our highest consumers so far have amassed 8 slices; and the challenge now is to surpass those 8 slices….of course for a fabulous price!! An absolute challenge for your jaws out there. See you at The Kingdom Hotel on Tuesdays from around 1800hrs to 2200hrs. Come eat and enjoy the fun.
- LOLA’S TAPAS & BAR – Come and join us on Saturday 25th May 2013 for a relaxed evening with great food and discounted cocktails whilst listening to the easy folk lore tunes of our three Argentinian friends. Performance starts at 7 pm. We look forward to seeing you there! Tel – 42994 or mobile – 0773890303.
- TASTE OF AFRICA – Saturday the 29th of June 2013, 12 noon till dusk falls, $55 per ticketHello all, hope you are well, we so hope you can come to our “Taste of Africa” event, at the Mukuvisi Woodlands, Harare. Even if you live far afield, I am taking the liberty of sending you this invitation, and ask you to please pass it on to like-minded people, all in the cause of support and awareness of the African wild dog!Taste of Africa will be an afternoon gathering of four hundred people in a pristine woodland environment; lots of fun and entertainment, great food and Painted Wolf Wine, an art exhibition of over 30 photographs and paintings from many different artists, and plenty of interaction with African wild dog experts and researchers, all in aid of African wild dog research and education programmes throughout Zimbabwe…..tickets are great value at 55 dollars, available from Veldemeers Belgian Chocolates, (Arunde)l, Mukuvisi Woodlands Office, and The Framing Centre, (Avondale and Borrowdale..) Please contact Lin Barrie, Mobile: 0772922148 or 0772 219204
- CAREER MANAGEMENT CENTRE – Coming soon to Vic Falls. To offer Business courses in Leisure & Tourism, Marketing, Shipping, Logistics, Journalism, Accounting, Computer Engineering, HIV\Aids Management, Business Management, Human Resource Management, Public Relations, Short computer courses including ICDL and Pastel Accounting, Secretarial, Entrepreneurship and many more!!! Call us on 0712 410 986 or 0772 907 471. E-mail: email@example.com Website: www.cmccollege.com
- PLANTS NEEDED – Vic Falls primary are looking for an assortment of plants in pots or empty medium sized pots for planting plants into or simply any plants that you have from small ones to tall ones. We are revamping two areas and any donations in this area will be very much appreciated. Please contact Cathrina on firstname.lastname@example.org if you have and would like me to come and collect. Otherwise you can drop them off at the new Kitchen\Tuckshop at the school. Please let me know if you deliver any so I know who it is from. Many thanks.
- INDUSTRIAL PROPERTY FOR RENTAL – Available to let Stand 299 Rumsey Road, Industrial Site Victoria Falls. With effect from 1 June 2013. The mentioned complex is 30 x 50 m. The complex comprises of a main reception area measuring 8x6m, there are 4 x rooms situated as separated lockable office space, 3 of the rooms are services with air cons and 1 with an overhead fan.. 2 x large rooms also suitable for additional office space. 1 x large enclosed and lockable workshop. Garage with pit suitable for vehicle maintenance and repair. 2 x outside rooms with separate entrances. 1 x servants quarters. 10 x parking bays under shade cloth. For more information please call Erica on 013 44469, 0774 385 991 or 0712 214 489.
- ABC AUCTIONS – Cresta Sprayview Renovation Auction – Due to circumstances outside of our control we have had to postpone the auction set for this Saturday 25th May to a date to be confirmed. We apologise for any inconvenience caused and hope to be able to advise of the new auction date soon.
- COMPUPRO – HEART OF TECHNOLOGY
X55A-SX117H – $569.00
Specifications: HDD: 320GB, CPU: Intel® Celeron® B830(1.8Ghz), Optical: 8x DVD Super Multi writer, OS: Microsoft Windows 8, Bluetooth: Bluetooth 4.0, Screen size: 15.6″HD Ready, Memory:
2GB DDR3 1333MHz
X55U-SX023R – $649.00
Highlights: HDD: 500GB, SATA, CPU: AMD FUSION® E450 Dual Core(1.6Ghz), Optical: 8x DVD Super Multi writer, OS: Microsoft Windows 8(64-Bit), Bluetooth: Bluetooth 4.0, Screen size:
15.6″HD Ready, Memory: 2GB DDR3 1333MHz
X55C-SX019H – $795.00
Highlights: HDD: 500GB, SATA, CPU: Intel® Core i3 2350M(2.3Ghz), Optical: 8x DVD Super Multi writer, OS: Microsoft Windows 8(64-Bit), Bluetooth: Bluetooth 4.0, Screen size: 15.6″HD Ready,
Memory: 2GB DDR3 1333MHz
S200E-CT198H (touch screen) – $739.00
Highlights: HDD: 500GB, SATA, CPU: Intel® Celeron 847 Dual Core (1.1Ghz), Optical: 8x DVD Super Multi writer, OS: Microsoft Windows 8(single language), Bluetooth: Bluetooth 3.0, Screen size:
15.6″HD Ready, Memory: 2GB DDR3
Offers valid whilst stocks last, Offering Free Swift Delivery Throughout Zimbabwe (terms & conditions apply)
Also Available: Laptops & Accessories | Desktops | Printers, Scanner & Projectors |UPS & Inverters | Sollatek Surge Protection | Networking | Accessories
Phone: (09) 889643/45
Address: 130A S.parirenyatwa Street, Between 13th & 14th Avenue, Bulawayo,
OR VISIT OUR WEBSITE www.compupro.co.zw/CompuPro
- DIRT ROAD SAFARI GEAR – Great range of good quality, well priced safari gear made in South Africa. Our product will meet your every need – whether you are working or at leisure. All the materials for our clothing range, bags and accessories are 100% cotton canvas, genuine cowhide leather, and antique brass trims. We confidently guarantee that our products are sufficiently robust to withstand the demands of your African Safari. Open every day of the week. Discounts apply to all tour operator’s and guides. Visit us at The Trading Post, Landela Complex, Shop No. 14 for all your ladies and gentlemen’s safari wear. For more information Contact Charlene Nolan 0777161909
- OUTSPAN BUTCHERY – To all our valued customers, please be advised that we will be closed on Saturday 25/05/2013. To avoid any disappointments please do your weekend meat shopping on Friday!!! Have a great weekend.
- TRANSPORT – 8 Ton refrigerated truck available. Please contact 0777050279 for details and rates.
- HOUSE FOR SALE – The following property for sale on Jacaranda Crescent:
Large Family home, part double storey facebrick under tile. 4 Bedrooms, 2 ensuite, all have aircon plus separate bath, shower and toilet. Open plan lounge, dining and kitchen. Covered veranda
overlooking swimming pool and well maintained garden. 2nd Residence has 3 bedrooms with aircon, main ensuite, separate shower and toilet, open plan lounge, dining and kitchen. Private well established garden.
3rd one bedroom granny flat with kitchenette, shower and toilet currently used as an office. The whole property is walled, with electric fence and gate, plus a 5000l water tank with pump.
Serious Enquiries contact John on 0712 220 415
- THE GARDEN OF EAT ‘N – NO ZESA Specials!! – We have a wood fired Pizza Oven & fire place! AND will do deliveries all day long! Call 0777434636 to place your orders, or pop into shoestrings, if you are feeling hungry and have no power!
NO ZESA SPECIALS:
The Garden Breakfast $5 – Fruit Salad, Yoghurt, Muesli
The Geezer Breakfast $9 – Toast, Egg, Bacon, Sausage, Potato, *Mushrooms, Baked Beans, Tomato & Onion all lightly fried.
The Chicken/Beef/Veg Schwarma (with humus) $6
BBQ Chicken/Steak, Tom & Onion & Green pepper Salsa, topped with grated cheese (served warm) in a pita bread pocket.
The Garden Salad $5 – Avocado*, Feta, Lettuce, Tomato, Onion, Cucumber, Apple & Sunflower Seeds.
Roast Chicken $5 – ¼ Roast chicken Marinated in Garlic, Lemon & Herb/Barbecue Sauce/Peri-Peri/Parmesan & Pesto
Toasted Sandwich $5
Bacon, Cheese & Tomato/Chicken & Mayo/Cheese & Tomato $4
Zambezi Bream $5 – Fresh Zambezi Bream pan fried in garlic, lemon & butter.
The Beef/Chicken Burger $6 – Juicy Burger Patty topped with Cheese, Fried Onions, Lettuce, Tomato
Steak Roll $6 – A tender marinated steak in a fresh roll with fried onions, grated cheese
Spaghetti Bolognaise Large $8 Small $5 – Spaghetti & Beef bolognaise sauce topped with grated cheddar cheese.
Bacon & Avocado Burger $8 – Juicy Burger Patty topped with bacon, Avocado, Cheese, Fried Onions, Lettuce, Tomato
Big Juicy steak & Mashed Potatoes Large $9 Small $6 – A tender marinated rump steak served with creamy mashed potatoes and a small side salad.
Pizzas (See Pizza Menu) $5-$12 – Your favorite combinations are all on the menu
Fresh Nutty Brownies $3 – Decadent & delicious
- HOSPITAL CASH PLAN – Get paid US$100 dollars whilst in Hospital!!! To register for the Hospital Cash Plan, SMS “Hospital” to 0778 808 008 or 0737 539 100 and get cash back of US$100 for adults and US$50 for children for each day you are hospitalised. The Hospital Cash plan is not a medical aid but a perfect cover against the loss of income in the event of a family member being hospitalised for more than 48 hours. It is affordable and gives you flexible paying arrangements. Pay $1.50 per month per adult and $1.00 per month per child. For more information call FBC Bank on 013-45995/6 or email email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
- JUNIOR SAVER ACCOUNTS – Secure your children’s future and inculcate the culture of saving now!!! Open Junior Saver Accounts for your children and enjoy amazing benefits such as competitive interest rates and no service charges. FBC Bank offering convenience, strength and diversity to your investment. For more information call FBC Bank on 013-45995/6 or email firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org