“Vic Falls News”
12 March 2013
Age is a question of mind over matter. If you don’t mind, age don’t matter.
Please note that all information advertised below has been requested by the advertee to be distributed. Please note that “Vic Falls News” is not liable for anything pertaining to the below.
This is a community service and all donations are put towards our “Oldies” food boxes. All correspondence must be directed to the person advertising.
- SAVANNA WOOD ANNUAL SALE – We are holding our annual sale at 452 Miles Road, Vic falls. Please feel free to come in at any time during working hours (Monday – Friday) and Sindi or Judy will gladly assist you. We have beautiful railway sleeper pubs and executive desks, some very original reclaimed tables, side servers, bookcases and coffee tables. Lots of dining chairs to go with them. There are restaurant chairs and tables, bar stools, Deluxe Director’s chairs, great beds and bedside tables, folding tables. Morris chairs in mahogany, teak and bleached hardwood. Plasma TV cabinets, beautiful Tonga door corner unit, display cases, drinks cabinet and garden tables at excellent prices. Picture frames galore! Butler’s trays, CD racks and even doors – large and small, and windows. For details please contact Sindi on email@example.com or +263 13 44468
- EASTER SPECIAL – Spoil your loved one’s this Easter and talk for less, buy two Africom phones for $50.00 and talk for $10.00 a month unlimited calls. Cheapest internet at USD25.00 per month for 1 gig, Africom Modems, Hot spots Airtime, Handsets, and other Africom gadgets please come to Pearls Stationery Shop, Shop number 5, Elephant’s Walk. Telephone 013-44575/6 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- AIRCON TECH COMING TO VIC FALLS – Tech coming to the falls for all your aircon servicing, repairs and installations, fridge and freezer servicing and repairs, please mail email@example.com for details. Also can supply and fit aircons from 12 000 BTU to 24 000 BTU split units and 24 000 BTU to 48 000 BTU. ceiling cassette at very competitive prices.
- HOTELSERVE MILK PRICES – Available coastal view, full cream, 2% low fat, fat free @ $1.24 a litre. Hurry while stocks last.
- ACCOMODATION NEEDED – My name is M bouckaert from France and i want to find a house in town. My project was a bit delayed but now, it s on again and i will need a house for month of may. I haven’t got anything special in mind, only something in good conditions with 3 bedrooms and pool in the low density. Please email me on firstname.lastname@example.org many thanks.
- ROSE OF CHARITY ASSISTANCE NEEDED – Rose Of Charity is inviting any community member or stakeholder who would like to assist in the clearing of land at the new site, as the building of the orphanage is about to commence. Your donation can come in various ways:
Food for those clearing
Transport for those going to the site
Tools for clearing the land eg chain saw, axe, etc
As a reminder the new site is at Sizinda village 1.5km from Monde primary school turn off. Contact info: 0774785464, 0712515826, 0712337028.
- SEEKING EMPLOYMENT – Hi I am a 25 year old male Zimbabwean resident. I have recently moved to Victoria Falls having completed my private pilots license with Guthrie Aviation in Harare, and I am seeking employment in Victoria Falls. Very keen hard working, hands on type of guy. Please contact me if you would like a copy of my CV or to schedule a meeting. email@example.com 0776094167
- SEEKING EMPLOYMENT –My Son aged 26 is a Boiler Maker with Clean Class 4 driver”s Licence and ZTA tour guide. Looking for employment. His cell number :0713 901 656 email : firstname.lastname@example.org and his Name is Hawulethu and Surname Ndlela.
- VEHICLE FOR SALE – Nissan Serena 7 seater for sale. Good condition. Mileage 95 000km. Only serious offers please. Contact 0774 894 690 or 0775 488 293
- OFFICE FURNITURE FOR SALE – Quality Teak and Mukwa office desks, Filing cabinets, Coffee Table, Sony Hi-fi, Fridge, Executive Lounge suite, garden chairs and other office accessories. For viewing contact 0712212663 or 0712629336 or come to 5710 Mkhosana for viewing and purchasing. Prices negotiable.
- KASANE ELECTRICAL & REFRIGERATION – “If it weren’t for electricity we’d all be watching television by candlelight” George Gobal
Let us light the way with our wide range of lighting products, We stock a wide range of:
L.E.D Lighting AC & DC Light Bulbs Halogen Bulbs Energy Saving Bulbs High Pressure Sodium High Pressure Mercury Rechargeable L.E.D Bulbs (remote control)
Flood Lights Garden Lights Bulk Heads Down Lighters
& much, much more. Come and see us at Plot 2163/7 Zambezi Drive Kasane CBD. Or contact us; Phone/Fax: 6252833 Cell: 74999846 Email: email@example.com Skype: Kasane.er
- HOUSE FOR RENT DOUBLE STORY –3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms (1 on suite), 1 shower toilet, Open plan Kitchen/Lounge, Small garden, 8 foot wall with iron gates, Available straight away, Please contact 0712 430 535.
- WARNING TO ALL TOURISM BUSINESS OPERATORS – I would like to warn all operators about the unethical behaviour of a South African agent, the companies name is African Adrenalin and they are owned by Lynette Oxley, she has been sending us bookings and has not paid us for over 2 years now regardless of empty promises. Please be warned, do not deal with this client, they are not trustworthy.
- FOR SALE – Mercedes Benz 11 seater bus, MB100D, 2.9D, 1997 – This bus comes with a spare body engine and gear box, serious offers in the region of 10 000 only please. Nissan Elgrand 7 seater bus, Petrol, year 2000, Japanese import – offers? Please contact 44726, during working hours
- BILTONG AND DRY WORS – We are taking orders for Biltong and Dry Wors. Contact 0712 231 428 or 0772 284 899
- “OUR PLACE”, Bed & Breakfast/Self -Catering Accommodation, Louis Trichardt – Ideal stopover for shopping or breaking a trip further south. We provide security, comfort, tranquility and affordibility! 15 kilometers from Louis Trichardt on the N1 south, turn right into Airforce Base Road and 1 km down to “Our Place” signpost on the left. Directions: GPS S23/11/48.3 E29/51/48.9
AA recommended. Bookings appreciated in advance Landline: + 27 15 516 5706 Cell phone: 27 73 9390773 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- SEVEN ELEVEN – Energade Drinks now $1!!!! Knorr cook in sauces, Cuppa Soups, Cuppa Snacks, Cere’s 1Lt Ice Tea, Cere’s Apple, Red Grape and White Grape Tizers just arrived………come in and spoil yourself!!!!
- SHOP SPACE FOR RENT – Office space to rent in Soapers Arcade. Contact 0772 897 867
- EXECUTIVE HOUSE FOR RENT – Large 4 Bedroom House available for rent from 01 April 2013 in Mkhosana, ideal for Company, for viewing contact 0712629336 OR 0712212663.
- EMERGENCY L.E.D LIGHTS – Stuck in the dark? Emergency L.E.D Lights available with 2 year guarantee. Also available – strip lighting, floodlights, pathway lights for for brighter and more energy efficient use. contact Tom on 0778 025 411.
- PLAY GROUP SOUGHT – Play group sought for 17 month old boy. Please contact Kylie on 0776225604.
- EMPTY ICE CREAM CONTAINERS – Children In The Wilderness are desperate for empty 2litre ice cream containers which we need for a Literacy Program at four Community Schools in Tsholotsho and one school near Vic Falls airport. We only received 2 containers from our first advert, so this is a second appeal for help. If anyone has any that they would be happy to donate, please could you drop them off at the Wilderness Offices (366 Gibson Road), or c/o SEVEN ELEVEN. Thanks so much!!
- VIC FALLS ANTI POACHING UNIT AND VIC FALLS STEAM TRAIN FUND RAISER –
23 March 2013
Departs 16h30 until late
Tickets on sale at Liquorama and at the Steam Train offices.
EVICTED and are playing at this event. Please get your tickets. On behalf of VAPU we would like to thank everyone who has donated so far. There are wonderful prizes to be won. Main sponsor for this
Prizes to be won so far are:
Chobe Marina Lodge – 2 nights for 2 people
Sable Sands Hwange – 1 night for 2 people
Amalinda – 1 night for 2 people
Camp Hwange – 2 nights for 2 people
Chundu Island – 2 nights for 2 people
Angle Zambia – Fishing for 2 people
Bush Cuisine – Cruise Dinner for 2 people
Lion Encounter – Lion Walk for 2
Donations so far are;
Ilala – Snacks
Sprayview – Snacks
Africa Cafe – Snacks
Rainbow – Snacks
Wild Horizons – snacks
Lola’s Cafe – Snacks
Francis – DJ
Zambezi Traveller – Advertising and News Papers
Heather Steyn – Photography for the Event
Adventure Zone – Shooter Glasses
Vic Falls Hotel – snacks
Wilderness – Cash donation
Belinda Cooke – Making labels
Rainforest Cafe – Managing the bars. Snacks and bottle openers.
Jordon and Lora – Cooking the Meat at Jafuta
Outspan – Donation of Meat for spit.
Paul Molam – 250 Bread Rolls.
Victoria Falls Safari – Accomodating the band Evicted for 3 nights
- ARE YOU AWARE …. – ….that a new Income Tax Act is coming into effect from 1 January 2014……..of the implications on your organisation.
Ernst & Young presents a Seminar Focusing on the New Income Tax Bill
Topics to be covered
1. Change from source to residence based tax
2. Widening of the tax base
3. Restricted Deductions
4. Tax avoidance and Transfer pricing rules
For a discussion on these and more, please join Ernst & Young’s Peter Mgodi for an interactive seminar on the new proposed Income Tax legislation.
Date: Wednesday 13 March 2013
Time: 9:00 am to 12:00 midday (Registration at 8.30am)
Venue: Victoria Falls Safari Lodge
Cost: US$50.00 per person (incl VAT) including teas/coffees
To book, please contact: Leona Ismail – email@example.com
Matthew Ward – firstname.lastname@example.org
Telephone: 09 76111, Fax: 09 72359
Bookings are only secured on receipt of payment.
- MULTI MANUFACTURERS – FOR YOUR CLEANING MATERIALS – 87 Barry Road, Victoria Falls (next to Outspan Butchery), Ph 013 44825, 0772 507 940, 0773 890 371 or email Jenny on email@example.com
Our products are approved by the Standards Association of Zimbabwe.
We have in stock:
5 lit Dishwash – $9 or $6
5lit Hardsurface cleaner (concentrate) – $11
5 lit Multi Pine Toilet Cleaner $11
5lit 5% Bleach $9
5 lit Sanitising soap $11
5lit Room freshener $17
Plus Laundry powders, Fabric softener, window cleaner, scouring powder, Engine cleaner, Liquid Hand soap, car shampoo, floor polish.
- NESTLE ICE-CREAM – Now available from Tradepower Victoria Falls. Come in and get Nestle 2ltr Ice-Cream in the following flavours: Chocolate , Choco-Mint, Custard, Rainbow, Peppermint and Milky-Bar. Please feel free to come in at Stand 439 Miles road at our modern, well stocked wholesale warehouse Tradepower Wholesale Vic Falls – Telephone (013) 44870 / 44871 or Neil on 0712 587 123 / 0774 022 312 And Sipho on cell 0775 996 106.
- HOUSE TO RENT – 3 and a half bedrooms all en-suite. Pantry, Scullery, Big Kitchen, Large dinning room, Large Lounge with bar. $1400 per month negotiable. Excluding Zesa, Water and rates.. Available 1st April. 371a Gibson Road. Contact 013 41656, 0774 401 665, 0773 284 384.
- MIRACLE CRUSADE – “TO ALL VICTORIA FALLS RESIDENTS, LIVINGSTONE, KASANE, HWANGE AND ALL SURROUNDING TOWNS AND VILLAGES. YOU ARE ALL WELCOME TO THIS MIRACLE CRUSADE HAPPENING SOON AFTER EASTER ON THE 10th & 11th OF APRIL FROM 17:00HRS AT CHINOTIMBA STADIUM. FOR ALL THAT LOVE CHRIST, THIS IS THE SEASON OF REMEMBERANCE OF WHAT GOD DID FOR US ON THE CROSS! THE PRICE WAS PAID UPON THE CROSS; JESUS BECAME THE REMMISSION OF SINS; HENCE BY DYING FOR ALL HUMAN RACE. THEREFORE, WE SHOULD GIVE HONOR AND GLORY TO JESUS. IT IS IMMINENT TO DISCERN THE TIMES WE ARE LIVING IN, THAT THE DAYS ARE EVIL AND WE CANNOT WAIT TO PREACH THE GOSPEL, THE TIME IS NOW. The Word declares: 2PETER 3 Vs 14 – “Wherefore, beloved, seeing that you look for such things, be diligent that ye may be found of him in PEACE, without spot and blameless”. WE CANNOT HAVE PEACE IF IT IS NOT FROM JESUS CHRIST, HE GIVES US PEACE THAT PASSES ALL UNDERSTANDING.
BRING THOSE THAT ARE SICK, BRING THOSE THAT ARE BOUND, BRING THE BROKEN HEARTED, BRING THEM THAT ARE OPPRESSED, WE DO NOT FIGHT AGAINST
FLESH AND BLOOD, BUT AGAINST PRINCIPALITIES AND POWERS AND RULERS OF DARKNESS. Our host Pastor, Pastor Lesego, of RABBONI MINISTRIES, Pretoria, S.A.
FOR MORE INFORMATION ABOUT THIS EVENT PLEASE CONTACT: PINIAS SIBANDA-MAKUMBI ON +263772 239 805 OR +263 772 408 425 firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
- FISHING EQUIPMENT IN VICTORIA FALLS –Tradepower Victoria Falls has received new fishing equipment for the avid angler. Restock your fishing box. We now have in stock : reels, rods, line, spinners, trace, hooks , swivels and other small accessories. Please feel free to come in at Stand 439 Miles road at our modern, well stocked wholesale warehouse Tradepower Wholesale Vic Falls – Telephone (013) 44870 / 44871 or Neil on 0712 587 123 / 0774 022 312 And Sipho on cell 0775 996 106.
- LIMPOPO DAIRIES –Top quality, fresh and delicious Limpopo Dairy products available from Tradepower Victoria Falls. We have in stock yogurts, 100 % fruit juices, maas and dairy juices at the best value, and cost effective prices for both the retail and hospitality trade. Tradepower Wholesale Vic Falls – Telephone (013) 44870/44871 or Neil on 0712 587 123 / 0774 022 312 And Sipho on cell 0775 996 106
- MASTERCARD & ZIMSWITCH NOW AT TRADEPOWER VICTORIA FALLS –Tradepower Victoria Falls has had the Mastercard swipe card machine and the Zimswitch swipe machine installed for all customers shopping convenience. Now you may shop till you drop and tell our cashiers to “Charge it to my card!!”. No need for you to carry cash on you anymore and much more convenient for your shopping experience. Come to Tradepower Victoria Falls at 439 Miles Road, Victoria Falls Industrial sites or phone us on 013 44870/1 and 0774 022 312 – Neil & 0775 996 106 – Sipho. You can also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
- GAS AND PARAFIN FREEZERS FOR SALE –Tradepower Victoria Falls has Gas/Electric and Parafin/Electric freezers for sale. Ideal for those off the ZESA grid or even new home owners and Camps. We have a 120ltr Parafin/Electric Freezer and a 180ltr Gas/Electric freezer available. Feel free to come in and see them at Tradepower Victoria Falls. Tradepower Victoria Falls is situated at 439 Miles Road, Victoria Falls Industrial sites or phone us on 013 44870/1 and 0774 022 312 – Neil & 0775 996 106 – Sipho. You can also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- LARGE FAMILY HOME PLUS 3 BEDROOM HOUSE PLUS 1 BEDROOM COTTAGE FOR SALE – Semi Double story, 4 bedrooms, 2 en-suite all with BIC and Air Conditioners. Seperate family bathroom comprising shower, toilet and bath. Open plan lounge, dining and kitchen with air conditioner. Second lounge/family room with an office which could be a small 5th bedroom. Large veranda overlooking well developed garden with swimming pool.
3 bedroom house has an open plan kitchen, lounge and dining room. All bedrooms have air conditioner, main en-suite plus a seperate shower and toilet. Own garden and walled from the main hose.
1 bedroom cottage has a shower, toilet and kitchenette, currently used as an office with own air conditioner.
All the above on one property in Jacaranda Crescent, walled, electric fence, water tank and pressure pump and a seperate staff toilet.
POR Contact 0712420014. Serious Offers Only