“Vic Falls News”
7 February 2013
Some days you are the bug and some days you are the windshield!!!
Please note that all information advertised below has been requested by the advertee to be distributed. Please note that “Vic Falls News” is not liable for anything pertaining to the below.
This is a community service and all donations are put towards our “Oldies” food boxes. All correspondence must be directed to the person advertising.
@ 11am:the dolphin.story of a dreamer-animation-all ages,
@1pm: the adventures of tin tin-animation-all ages,
@3pm: legend of the guardians-animation-all ages,
@5pm: priest-action horror-16,
@7pm: john carter-action-PG12,
@9pm: dark country-thriller-16
@11pm: fright nite-horror-16.
For more infomation, please call 0776 779 628. thank you
Every Monday, Wednesday at 5.30pm and Thursday at 8.00am
WHERE: Ilala Lodge
PLUS JOIN OUR THREE MONTH ATHLETIC CURVES WORKOUT-GUARANTEED WEIGHT LOSS IF YOU DO BOTH I.E ZUMBA AND TRAINING PROGRAM PLUS A EAT CLEAN FOOD
Contact : Abigail for details on 0712881588 Landline : 45058
Yours in Fitness
Ace Certified Personal Trainer/ Zumba Gold Instructor
E Mail : Abigail.firstname.lastname@example.org. TEL: 263 13 45058 CELL: 263 712811 588
The Victoria Falls Municipality wishes to advise all residents that it is embarking on an extensive Malaria control program under which door to door visits will be conducted by our Public Health team to gather house-hold information in advance as well as do the actual spraying of houses to kill Mosquitoes. The exercise will also include outdoor, open space fogging thanks to the generous donation of $3000.00 worth of Deltanex Fogging Insecticide by the Victoria Falls chapter of the Rotary Foundation. Members of the public are requested to render all the support and cooperation necessary for the success of this exercise. Many thanks to the Rotary Foundation and the Ministry of Health for donating towards this worthy cause.
Together we can make a difference. Regards, Brian T. Nyamande, Public Relations & Economic Development , Victoria Falls Munucipality, Livingstone Way, P.O.Box 41, Victoria Falls, Tel: +263 13 44311, 43531-3 ext 245
Unfortunately in November 2012 he was diagnosed with Acute Myeloid Leukaemia (AMK), his new home for at least the next 8 months will be at the Pretoria East Hospital in South Africa. He is
undergoing treatment which includes Chemotherapy and insertion of Platelets. In an effort to raise funds for Martial’s medical expenses – please support this walk 16th February 2013 – 8.30am-12.30pm Entry Fee
Harare – Borrowdale Race Course
Bulawayo – Hillside Dams
Vic Falls – Elephant Hills Resort Golf Course
Gweru – Gweru Golf Club
For More info contact Falcon Office Byo 09-65683 or Harare 04-252012
* A selection of 3 tapas from below:
Croquettes 2 pieces: meat, fish or mushrooms
Calamari rings fried in batter with lemon and garlic mayonnaise
Potatoes “alioli” or “bravas”
Egg stuffed with tuna, red pepper and olives
Sardines marinated in paprika
Spanish ham, chorizo & salami.
Fruit brochette in hot chocolate sauce
Includes a glass of wine or beer or soft drink
Please pop into Lola’s to register for your Loyalty Card which entitles you to great discounts on food and drinks. Alternatively send through your contact details to email@example.com or call on (013) 42994
Date: Saturday 9th February
Time: 8:00 am to 10:00 am
Where: Vic Falls Cemetery (next to the Environment Africa Arboretum)
Bring: Please bring your ‘hands’, gardening tools and enthusiasm. Don’t forget hats and water!
Ideas: We would also like to share and hear ideas on ways to take care of and keep the cemetery maintained for the future.
It would be so great to record the ‘history’ of those laying at rest in the cemetery, so if you have any information, please email us. Contact: Veronica on 077 2161810 or Douglas on 077 2443848
Special rate for Vic Falls Residents: INCLUDING
Chalet $60 ppn
Elevated Treehouse $70 ppn
Elevated Tent $85 ppn
Family Annex $50 ppn
Kids under 12 HALF PRICE
Estate Game Drives optional
($30 ppn incl $10 Estate entry fee minimum 4 pax)
VALID till March 31st, 2013, enquiry and booking email is firstname.lastname@example.org
The long awaited new Income Tax Bill was gazetted on 1 December 2012, and is due to come into force on 1 January 2014. The 209 page bill contains significant changes to the way income tax will be levied
in Zimbabwe. In an informative and insightful workshop, the Deloitte School of Tax will unpack the fundamental changes and how these will potentially impact on you. The workshop will also incorporate an
International Financial Reporting Standards update (Continuing Professional Development), encompassing the changes to standards that affect the 2013 financial year.
Who will benefit from attending this workshop?
The workshop is recommended to anyone who has an interest in taxation and accounting, particularly those persons that are interested in its impact on business plans and strategy.
Friday 8 February 2013
09:45 to 16:45 hours – Workshop
17:00 to 18:30 hours – Complimentary refreshments
Elephant Hills Hotel, Parkway Drive, Victoria Falls
Deloitte School of Tax
$70 per person inclusive of VAT, Price includes teas and lunch.
Standard Chartered Bank of Zimbabwe Limited, Account Name: Deloitte & Touche, Account Number: 8700216565002, Branch: Fife Street, Branch Code: 5337, Swift Code: SCBLZWHXAXXX
Please inform Deloitte & Touche Bulawayo once this has been paid by scanning and emailing proof of payment to email@example.com
Contact – Nozi Sayi on firstname.lastname@example.org for bookings
- LABOUR RELATIONS SEMINAR WITH LABOUR EXPERTS TO DISCUSS –
1. An update on proposed changes (amendments) to the Labour Act.
- 2. Disciplinary Procedures – doing it the right way to avoid costly mistakes.
- 3. Retrenchment and Short-time procedures – Do it right.
- 4. Conciliation and Arbitration Procedures.
All you want to know about Labour Relations.
Seminar Dates: 20th February 2013
Venue: Rainbow Hotel – Vic Falls
Time: 8:30am – 4:30pm
Cost: $120 per delegate to include teas, lunch and reference material.
Last date for registration – 18th February 2013.
Organisers: NCS Labour Relations & Training Consultants.
Facilitator: Labour Expert – Gladys Mpemba.
N.B: Any consultancy during that period will be by appointment – to be after conference hours.
- VEHICLES FOR SALE –
– Mitsubishi Canter 2 Ton, Very Good Runner, U$9000.00 On Cod
– Nissan Diesel 2.7 4×4, Safari Vehicle, Needs Some Work ( Good Engine), U$7000.00 On Cod, Phone Des 077224301
- THE JUNGLE PARTY @ SHOESTRINGS!! – Saturday 2nd February from 6:00pm till late. $3 Cover charge at the gate, includes a FREE Jungle Juice!
|All this rain has given us Jungle Fever!! So come join us at Shoestrings on Saturday night, dress up jungly, drink jungle juice punch, dance to jungly music and watch the jungle drums and fire blowing!|
- ELECTRIC CABLE & FLEX CABLE – Now available from Tradepower Victoria Falls, sold per meter at very competitive prices. Red flex in 1,5mm and 2,5mm, Black flex in 1,5mm and 2,5mm, Flex cable in 3 and 4 core 1,5mm and 2,5mm. Come in and have a look at Tradepower Victoria Falls at 439 Miles Road, Victoria Falls Industrial sites or phone us on 013 44870/1 and 0774 022 312 – Neil & 0775 996 106 – Sipho. You can also email us at email@example.com / firstname.lastname@example.org
- ROLUX LAWNMOWERS – Electric and Petrol Rolux lawnmowers are available from Tradepower Victoria Falls. Cut that overgrown grass and even buy the heavy duty Sprinkaan lawnmower for those tougher sections that need to be trimmed. All lawnmowers have spare blades available and are available for all sized gardens and yards. Come in and have a look at Tradepower Victoria Falls at 439 Miles Road, Victoria Falls Industrial sites or phone us on 013 44870/1 and 0774 022 312 – Neil & 0775 996 106 – Sipho. You can also email us at email@example.com / firstname.lastname@example.org
- LATEST CELL PHONE TECHNOLOGY – latest cellphone technology , i watch phone for sale usd 600 Thisis an i watch Mini 1.8” Touch Screen Quad Band Bluetooth Watch Phone with Camera – Black is a great digital mobile watch phone with cool design. Equipped with 1.3MP camera can help you take pictures. Moreover, it supports 1.8-inch full touch screen, quad band, multi-language, music player, Bluetoothear piece, skype ,twitter, facebook etc. contact joseph 0775729657
- STERLING FURNITURE – Quality office furniture from Sterling Furniture is available from Tradepower Victoria Falls on order. Come in and see what is available from the catalogue and place your order. Spruce up your offices, reception areas and front offices with quality Sterling Furniture products. Come in and have a look at Tradepower Victoria Falls at 439 Miles Road, Victoria Falls Industrial sites or phone us on 013 44870/1 and 0774 022 312 – Neil & 0775 996 106 – Sipho. You can also email us at email@example.com / firstname.lastname@example.org
- SHADE CLOTH – Black and Green shade cloth available in 40% and 80% shade settings from Tradepower Victoria Falls. Ideal for use at home for putting over your veg gardens and even carports. Please feel free to come in at Stand 439 Miles road at our modern, well stocked wholesale warehouse. Tradepower Wholesale Vic Falls – Telephone (013) 44870 / 44871 or Neil on 0712 587 123 / 0774 022 312 And Sipho on cell 0775 996 106.
- REFURBISHED CELLPHONES FOR SALE – Blackberry and Nokia cellphones for sale. Factory refurbished cellphones available from Tradepower Victoria Falls at incredible prices. Come in and have a look at Tradepower Victoria Falls at 439 Miles Road, Victoria Falls Industrial sites or phone us on 013 44870/1 and 0774 022 312 – Neil & 0775 996 106 – Sipho. You can also email us at email@example.com / firstname.lastname@example.org