“Vic Falls News”
19 June 2012
The love of family and the admiration of friends is much more important than wealth and privilege.
Please note that all information advertised below has been requested by the advertee to be distributed. Please note that “Vic Falls News” is not liable for anything pertaining to the below.
This is a community service and all donations are put towards our “Oldies” food boxes. All correspondence must be directed to the person advertising.
J&B whisky 750ml USD17
J/W Red Label 750ml USD17
Famous Grouse 750ml USD17
J/W Black label 750ml USD36
Jameson Irish whisky 750ml USD20
Bells scotch whisky 750ml USD17
Grants whisky 750ml USD15
Chivas 750ml USD36
Jack Daniels 750ml USD30
Green bar washing soap USD1.40
C&B Mayonnaisse 750g USD3.30
Golden Glow 2l cooking oil USD3.80
Bonzo 8kg dog Food USD12
– Tin foil and Clingwrap
– Blitz Fire Lighters
– Safari Shoes – (fellies) – $30 a pair
– Maids uniforms $21.50
– Lip Balm – All flavors
– Black Plastic Sheeting and Bubble wrap
– Old Score Blankets only $5 each
– Bond Paper $6.40 per ream
– Reflective Vests $3.50 and Reflective Triangles $4 each
– Heaters – $17.50
– Welcome Door Mats – $2.99 each
– Disposable Cups and Plates
– Straws – packs of 200
– Colcom Cold Meats
– Chilli Powder
– Whole Fenucreek
– 5kg Basmati Rice
– Aquafresh Toothpaste and Toothbrushes
– Glasses Sets
SO MUCH ARRIVING DAILY, SHOP AT JAYS SPAR AND SAVE !!!
GET UP TO 4 MONTHS PAYMENT TERMS WITH OUT INTEREST. VISIT US : FURNITURE FOR LESS ( MR.FIX IT HARDWARE ) CORNER PIONEER AND MILES ROAD INDUSTRIAL
AREA ( FIRST BULIDING FROM CHINOTIMBA SURBUB ). E-mail firstname.lastname@example.org Cell : 0712405882, Phone: 013 40317
You pay less for more!!!!!
Please send your pictures and sightings to email@example.com , if you have too many pictures to send via e-mail let us know so we can come and collect them. Esther & Hans
We wish to advise that from 20 – 29 June 2012, Victoria Falls Safari Lodge will be undergoing a ‘makeover’ of the central building.
This includes works throughout the following areas:-
– Buffalo Bar
– MaKuwa-Kuwa Restaurant
– Tours & Activities
– T.V. Lounge
– Internet Lounge
During this period, please note that MaKuwa-Kuwa Restaurant & Buffalo Bar outlets will only be open to in-house guests. The Boma ‘Place of Eating’ will be open to the public for lunch & dinner. Management sincerely apologizes for any inconvenience caused.
We thank you for your continued support and understanding during this time, and look forward to welcoming you soon to our ‘new look’ Victoria Falls Safar Lodge – It will be worth the wait!
And don’t forget :-
Victoria Falls Safari Club will open in mid August this year too!
· Canon original Cartridges
· Epson original Cartridges
· Lexmark original Cartridges
We Do Recon’s & Refills on
· HP’s Inks Refills Colour and Black
· Toner Refills Colour & Black
· Epson Re~Ribbon
Perfect Refilling Done while you Wait!
Printers & Photocopiers’ SERVICES
· HP LASERJET Printer Services
· HP INKJETS Printer Services
· PHOTO COPIERS , Canon , Nashua, Gestetner, Minolta, Kyocera, Xerox & HP Services &
· Fax Machines Services
· Photocopying Full Colour
For any enquire please contact Tel ph: 013 42250 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org 077 2680248, 071 2968640/040
– CHEST DEEP FREEZE ( NEEDS COMPRESSOR) $50
– CHEST FREEZER ELECTRIC & GAS ( NEEDS ATTENTION) $200 onco
– UPRIGHT DEEP FREEZE ( NEEDS ATTENTION) $200 onco
– HOOVER AUTO WASHING MACHINE $200
– QUEEN SIZE HEAD BOARD WITH DRAWERS $80 onco
– BALL & CLAW DESK $400 onco
– BALL & CLAW KIST $400 onco
– BALL & CLAW DISPLAY UNIT $300 onco
– HEAVY DUTY TRAILER $2000 onco. BAINS DAM SCOOP (WITHOUT AXLE) $800 onco. ( PREFERBLY TO SELL BOTH TO ONE BUYER )
– TRACTOR DRAWN 3 POINT GRADER BLADE $500 onco
– LARGE PREDATOR CAPTURE CAGE $200 onco
– SEWING ITEMS WANTED : MATERIAL OFF CUTS, LACE, BUTTONS, EMBROIDERY COTTON ETC
TEL: 013 41656, 077 440 1665, 077 328 4384
The Operations manager must have written and verbal communications skills to deal with customer complaints and be able to effectively supervise others. Asset Management especially in regards to Fuel control
and the ordering of spares and stock controls is essential.
Management skills such as budgeting are an essential skill for the Operations manager. The Operations manager must have an understanding of the procedures and policies regarding the transport of clients in the
top end of the tourism industry and have at least three years management experience and three years tourism experience. The operations manager also needs to have detailed product knowledge of Zimbabwe’s
Lodges Camps and Hotels in order to assist with the tour operating department. Please send CV and references to: email@example.com
Our accredited INSTALLERS are there to give you superb service.
New in stock: 1132 DSTV decoders,
42’ LCD TVs
Call Shadrech 0772 718 951 or Cecilia 0772 617 333 or office 013 44165 or come in person to 307 Parkway Drive btwn Hunters Bar and Wild horizons offices Opposite Rest Camp.
WHAT’S HAPPENING IN VIC FALLS & HWANGE
- EMBRACE WINTER – Thursday Curry Evenings with Ryan Koriya @ ‘The Garden of Eat’n’!!! – Come and enjoy Ryan Koriya’s acoustic charm and tunes at Shoestrings Backpackers lodge and enjoy a mouth watering sensation of :
FULL CURRY with SAMBALS & POPPADUMS
Every Thursday this winter @ 7.00 pm
Warming soup specials of the day served with garlic bread & the usual scrumptious menu will also be on offer.