“Vic Falls News”
14 June 2012
Plan for the future because that’s where you are going to spend the rest of your life.
Please note that all information advertised below has been requested by the advertee to be distributed. Please note that “Vic Falls News” is not liable for anything pertaining to the below.
This is a community service and all donations are put towards our “Oldies” food boxes. All correspondence must be directed to the person advertising.
– Multivitamin Syrup for Kids
– Sterns , Grays and Expelinct Cough Syrup
– Med Lemon
– Grays Throat Lozenges
– Novadol and Panado Paracetamol syrup
– Arnica and Calendula Healing Balm
– Vital – Evening Primrose oil, Apple Cider, Brewers Yeast
STAY HEALTHY THIS WINTER
Shop at Jays Spar and let our friendly staff help you !!
– Ina Paarman’s Vanilla and Chocolate Icing Kits – piping bag, nozzle and readymade Icing
– Ina Paarman’s Lemon and Herb Sauce and Pepper Sauce
– Drummond Whole Chickens and Chicken Portions
– Fresh Meat – all cuts and Mince
– Try our home made Boerowors
– Colcom Cold Meats
– Nail Polish – so many colours only $1.00 each
– Wide range of Magazines
– Sunsilk Shampoo 400ml only $4.95 each
Shop and save at Jays Spar !!!
– CHEST DEEP FREEZE ( NEEDS COMPRESSOR) $50
– CHEST FREEZER ELECTRIC & GAS ( NEEDS ATTENTION) $200 onco
– UPRIGHT DEEP FREEZE ( NEEDS ATTENTION) $200 onco
– HOOVER AUTO WASHING MACHINE $200
– QUEEN SIZE HEAD BOARD WITH DRAWERS $80 onco
– BALL & CLAW DESK $400 onco
– BALL & CLAW KIST $400 onco
– BALL & CLAW DISPLAY UNIT $300 onco
– HEAVY DUTY TRAILER $2000 onco. BAINS DAM SCOOP (WITHOUT AXLE) $800 onco. ( PREFERBLY TO SELL BOTH TO ONE BUYER )
– TRACTOR DRAWN 3 POINT GRADER BLADE $500 onco
– LARGE PREDATOR CAPTURE CAGE $200 onco
– SEWING ITEMS WANTED : MATERIAL OFF CUTS, LACE, BUTTONS, EMBROIDERY COTTON ETC
TEL: 013 41656, 077 440 1665, 077 328 4384
* 80cm TFT-LCD-ASPECT RATIO 16:9
* Resolution 1366×768
* Dynamic Screen Contrast
* AV Playback
* 1XVGA,RF[ANTENNA],SVIDEO,USB,FULL FUNCTION REMOTE
A VISUAL BEAUTY, EVERY HOME SHOULD HAVE ONE
1 Year Warranty
Price is valid whilst current stocks last.
Offering Free Swift Delivery throughout Zimbabwe (terms & conditions apply)
Also Available: Laptops & Accessories | Desktops | Printers, Scanner & Projectors |UPS & Inverters | Sollatek Surge Protection | Networking | Accessories
Phone: (09) 889643/45
Address: 130A S.parirenyatwa Street, Between 13th & 14th Avenue, Bulawayo
OR VISIT OUR WEBSITE www.compupro.co.zw/CompuPro
BF 40 from P57,734.00
BF 60 from P65,486.00
BF 90 from P86,620.00
BF 115 from 104,661.00
BF 135 from 107,444.00
BF 150 from 126,196.00
Come and see us in our new offices Located near Bimbos at the Kazungula Junction. Contact Susan Office landline: (+267) 6251575 Cell: (+267) 74 111 891
The Operations manager must have written and verbal communications skills to deal with customer complaints and be able to effectively supervise others. Asset Management especially in regards to Fuel control
and the ordering of spares and stock controls is essential.
Management skills such as budgeting are an essential skill for the Operations manager. The Operations manager must have an understanding of the procedures and policies regarding the transport of clients in the
top end of the tourism industry and have at least three years management experience and three years tourism experience. The operations manager also needs to have detailed product knowledge of Zimbabwe’s
Lodges Camps and Hotels in order to assist with the tour operating department. Please send CV and references to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Our accredited INSTALLERS are there to give you superb service.
New in stock: 1132 DSTV decoders,
42’ LCD TVs
Call Shadrech 0772 718 951 or Cecilia 0772 617 333 or office 013 44165 or come in person to 307 Parkway Drive btwn Hunters Bar and Wild horizons offices Opposite Rest Camp.
WHAT’S HAPPENING IN VIC FALLS & HWANGE
- FATHERS’ DAY @ THE BOMA – Braai / Barbeque / Amawoso
The Boma Way
Venue: Boma Lawns – we’ll provide the meat!
SUNDAY 17 JUNE 2012
Time:11am until 5pm
SOMETHING FOR ALL FATHERS!!!
- THE ANNUAL VICTORIA FALLS TO MSUNA WALK – The annual Victoria Falls to Msuna walk begins on the 16th June and ends 125km later on the 20th June. If you are interested in joining us please email me on email@example.com and I will send you all the information on the walk.
- EMBRACE WINTER – Thursday Curry Evenings with Ryan Koriya @ ‘The Garden of Eat’n’!!! – Come and enjoy Ryan Koriya’s acoustic charm and tunes at Shoestrings Backpackers lodge and enjoy a mouth watering sensation of :
FULL CURRY with SAMBALS & POPPADUMS
Every Thursday this winter @ 7.00 pm
Warming soup specials of the day served with garlic bread & the usual scrumptious menu will also be on offer.