“Vic Falls News”
12 June 2012
Age is an issue of mind over matter. If you don’t mind, it doesn’t matter.
Please note that all information advertised below has been requested by the advertee to be distributed. Please note that “Vic Falls News” is not liable for anything pertaining to the below.
This is a community service and all donations are put towards our “Oldies” food boxes. All correspondence must be directed to the person advertising.
· Epson original Cartridges
· Lexmark original Cartridges
We Do Recon’s & Refills on
· HP’s Inks Refills Colour and Black
· Toner Refills Colour & Black
· Epson Re~Ribbon
Perfect Refilling Done while you Wait!
Printers & Photocopiers’
· HP LASERJET Printer Services
· HP INKJETS Printer Services
· PHOTO COPIERS , Canon , Nashua, Gestetner, Minolta, Kyocera, Xerox & HP Services &
· Fax Machines Services
We supply HP LASER JET PRO COLOUR PRINTERS
For any enquire please contact Tel ph: 013 42250, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org 077 2680248, 071 2968640/040
– Hair Accessories , Hair Brushes and Hair Pins and Clips
– Bakels UHT Imitation Dairy Cream 1lt. Boxes
– Kango Enamel Pots, Pans, Teapots, Kettles, Plates and Dishes – all sizes
– Panda and Pampers Disposable Nappies – all sizes and Packs
– Huggies and Panda Wet Wipes
– Always Pads
– Buttercup Margarine
SPECIALS – REDUCED TO CLEAR :
Snowflake Flour – all sizes
SHOP AT JAYS SPAR AND SAVE !!!
BF 40 from P57,734.00
BF 60 from P65,486.00
BF 90 from P86,620.00
BF 115 from 104,661.00
BF 135 from 107,444.00
BF 150 from 126,196.00
Come and see us in our new offices Located near Bimbos at the Kazungula Junction. Contact Susan Office landline: (+267) 6251575 Cell: (+267) 74 111 891
* 1 User $38.00
* 3 Users $58.00
* Volume licensing available
SAFE AND RELIABLE, NO PC SHOULD BE WITHOUT IT.
1 Year ACTIVATION
Price is valid whilst current stocks last.
Offering Free Swift Delivery Throughout Zimbabwe (terms & conditions apply)
Also Available: Laptops & Accessories | Desktops | Printers, Scanner & Projectors |UPS & Inverters | Sollatek Surge Protection | Networking | Accessories
Phone: (09) 889643/45
Address: 130A S.parirenyatwa Street, Between 13th & 14th Avenue, Bulawayo
OR VISIT OUR WEBSITE www.compupro.co.zw/CompuPro
Lion Sands for their weekend with charter flights ex Joburg
Victoria Falls hotel – 2 nights in a deluxe room on B&B basis
Palm Restaurant – Lunch for 2
ZWS– Sunset cruise for 2
Indabelly restaurant – Lunch for 2
Elephant Hills Hotel – 2 nights for 2 on B&B basis
Nesbitt Castle – 1 night for 2 on B&B basis
Vic Falls Safari Lodge – Dinner for 2 at Boma
Lion Encounter Walk for 2
Lorries Lodge – 2 x Bath Towels
Jeanette Taylor – Hoopers Peach Schnapps
Keegan Construction – Caramel Vodka
Mark Norman – 3 Strawberry Tequila, 1 peppermint, 1 Amarula, 1 Jagermeister and 1 Caramel Vodka
Adventure Lodge – Donating a % of bar proceeds to the Foundation
SPECIAL THANKS TO OUR ENTERTAINERS FOR THIS EVENT:
Without their efforts it would have been boring, thanks guys you all rock!
If anyone else would like to make a donation the details of their bank accounts are as follows:
Account Name: LOST A FRIEND SAVE A LEG FOUNDATION
We auctioned the prizes in italics off on the night, but the rest are in the raffle, which we will continue to sell tickets at $5, until we have a reasonable kitty,
if anyone is interested please contact us at Adventure Lodge, and we will circulate whenever we can to raise these funds, thank you.
The Operations manager must have written and verbal communications skills to deal with customer complaints and be able to effectively supervise others. Asset Management especially in regards to Fuel control
and the ordering of spares and stock controls is essential.
Management skills such as budgeting are an essential skill for the Operations manager. The Operations manager must have an understanding of the procedures and policies regarding the transport of clients in the
top end of the tourism industry and have at least three years management experience and three years tourism experience. The operations manager also needs to have detailed product knowledge of Zimbabwe’s
Lodges Camps and Hotels in order to assist with the tour operating department. Please send CV and references to: email@example.com
Our accredited INSTALLERS are there to give you superb service.
New in stock: 1132 DSTV decoders,
42’ LCD TVs
Call Shadrech 0772 718 951 or Cecilia 0772 617 333 or office 013 44165 or come in person to 307 Parkway Drive btwn Hunters Bar and Wild horizons offices Opposite Rest Camp.
WHAT’S HAPPENING IN VIC FALLS & HWANGE
- VIC FALLS MTB CHALLENGE – This event is taking place from 14 to 16 June, if any locals are interested in riding the last day (16 June) they are welcome to contact Lee on firstname.lastname@example.org to confirm and get the costs. We are looking for co-sponors to help cover the filming costs to get this event on to M-Net Supersport, if anyone is interested please contact Brent on email@example.com, this will be a 26 Minute production at prime time and then again 3 to 4 times afterwards at off peak times, the costs are very reasonable for the exposure the sponsors will get. Thanks.
- THE ANNUAL VICTORIA FALLS TO MSUNA WALK – The annual Victoria Falls to Msuna walk begins on the 16th June and ends 125km later on the 20th June. If you are interested in joining us please email me on firstname.lastname@example.org and I will send you all the information on the walk.
- EMBRACE WINTER – Thursday Curry Evenings with Ryan Koriya @ ‘The Garden of Eat’n’!!! – Come and enjoy Ryan Koriya’s acoustic charm and tunes at Shoestrings Backpackers lodge and enjoy a mouth watering sensation of :
FULL CURRY with SAMBALS & POPPADUMS
Every Thursday this winter @ 7.00 pm
Warming soup specials of the day served with garlic bread & the usual scrumptious menu will also be on offer.