“Vic Falls News”
7 June 2012
living in the moment means, letting go off the past and not waiting for the future. just live your LIFE consciously,
and be aware that each breathe you take is a gift.
Please note that all information advertised below has been requested by the advertee to be distributed. Please note that “Vic Falls News” is not liable for anything pertaining to the below.
This is a community service and all donations are put towards our “Oldies” food boxes. All correspondence must be directed to the person advertising.
· Over 2 years working experience within the tourism industry in Sales and Marketing and Reservations departments for Adventure Zone.
· Coordinated market research projects for The Zimbabwe International Trade Fair in 2011 and 2012.
Contact: Phone: +263 778 285 791 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
The Operations manager must have written and verbal communications skills to deal with customer complaints and be able to effectively supervise others. Asset Management especially in regards to Fuel control
and the ordering of spares and stock controls is essential.
Management skills such as budgeting are an essential skill for the Operations manager. The Operations manager must have an understanding of the procedures and policies regarding the transport of clients in the
top end of the tourism industry and have at least three years management experience and three years tourism experience. The operations manager also needs to have detailed product knowledge of Zimbabwe’s
Lodges Camps and Hotels in order to assist with the tour operating department. Please send CV and references to: email@example.com
Make: Nissan Blue Bird
Condition: Mint, Regular Services
For offers call: 0773 266 200 or 44381
Our accredited INSTALLERS are there to give you superb service.
New in stock: 1132 DSTV decoders,
42’ LCD TVs
Call Shadrech 0772 718 951 or Cecilia 0772 617 333 or office 013 44165 or come in person to 307 Parkway Drive btwn Hunters Bar and Wild horizons offices Opposite Rest Camp.
Lion Sands for their weekend with charter flights ex Joburg
Victoria Falls hotel – 2 nights in a deluxe room on B&B basis
Palm Restaurant – Lunch for 2
ZWS– Sunset cruise for 2
Indabelly restaurant – Lunch for 2
Elephant Hills Hotel – 2 nights for 2 on B&B basis
Nesbitt Castle – 1 night for 2 on B&B basis
Vic Falls Safari Lodge – Dinner for 2 at Boma
Lion Encounter Walk for 2
Lorries Lodge – 2 x Bath Towels
Jeanette Taylor – Hoopers Peach Schnapps
Keegan Construction – Caramel Vodka
Mark Norman – 3 Strawberry Tequila, 1 peppermint, 1 Amarula, 1 Jagermeister and 1 Caramel Vodka
Adventure Lodge – Donating a % of bar proceeds to the Foundation
If anyone else would like to make a donation the details of their bank accounts are as follows:
Account Name: LOST A FRIEND SAVE A LEG FOUNDATION
We auctioned the prizes in italics off on the night, but the rest are in the raffle, which we will continue to sell tickets at $5, until we have a reasonable kitty, if anyone is interested please
contact us at Adventure Lodge, and we will circulate whenever we can to raise these funds, thank you.
– Tia’s Sugar free and Wheatfree Cereals
– Simply Cereal – Cereals and Cereal Bars and All Swiss Muesli
– Full Range Simba , Lays and Doritos Chips
– Royco Soups
– Vanilla Essence – 30ml, 100ml, and 500ml bottles
– Moirs – Biscuits, Vanilla & Chocolate Cake Mixes, Dessicated Coconut
– Marmite and Bovril
– Baby Soft 2 ply and 3ply Toilet Rolls
– Oats, Weetbix
– Huggies – all Sizes and Packs
– Henna Powders
– Wide Range of Lentils and Spices
– Bebeto Assorted Sweets
– Plastic Hangers – Packs of 5
– 200lt. Drums $ 20 each
– 20 lt. Plastic Containers $3 each
SHOP AND SAVE AT JAYS SPAR
Logik 32” screen – $599.00
* 80cm TFT-LCD-ASPECT RATIO 16:9
* Resolution 1366×768
* Dynamic Screen Contrast
* AV Playback
* 1XVGA,RF[ANTENNA],SVIDEO,USB,FULL FUNCTION REMOTE
A VISUAL BEAUTY, EVERY HOME SHOULD HAVE ONE
1 Year Warranty
Price is valid whilst current stocks last.
Offering Free Swift Delivery throughout Zimbabwe (terms & conditions apply)
Also Available: Laptops & Accessories | Desktops | Printers, Scanner & Projectors |UPS & Inverters | Sollatek Surge Protection | Networking | Accessories
Phone: (09) 889643/45
Address: 130A S.parirenyatwa Street, Between 13th & 14th Avenue, Bulawayo.
OR VISIT OUR WEBSITE www.compupro.co.zw/CompuPro
cell#’s 0712 587 123/0774 022 312 – Neil Norman & 0775 996 106 – Sipho Tshuma
Please visit our modern wholesale warehouse across the road from Marange Motors in the industrial sites, where service to you will be a pleasure.
Tradepower Wholesale Victoria Falls…013 44870 / 1 … Cell 0712 587123 / 0775 996106
WHAT’S HAPPENING IN VIC FALLS & HWANGE
- VIC FALLS MTB CHALLENGE – This event is taking place from 14 to 16 June, if any locals are interested in riding the last day (16 June) they are welcome to contact Lee on firstname.lastname@example.org to confirm and get the costs. We are looking for co-sponors to help cover the filming costs to get this event on to M-Net Supersport, if anyone is interested please contact Brent on email@example.com, this will be a 26 Minute production at prime time and then again 3 to 4 times afterwards at off peak times, the costs are very reasonable for the exposure the sponsors will get. Thanks.
- THE ANNUAL VICTORIA FALLS TO MSUNA WALK – The annual Victoria Falls to Msuna walk begins on the 16th June and ends 125km later on the 20th June. If you are interested in joining us please email me on firstname.lastname@example.org and I will send you all the information on the walk.
- EMBRACE WINTER – Thursday Curry Evenings with Ryan Koriya @ ‘The Garden of Eat’n’!!! – Come and enjoy Ryan Koriya’s acoustic charm and tunes at Shoestrings Backpackers lodge and enjoy a mouth watering sensation of :
FULL CURRY with SAMBALS & POPPADUMS
Every Thursday this winter @ 7.00 pm
Warming soup specials of the day served with garlic bread & the usual scrumptious menu will also be on offer.