“Vic Falls News”
3 May 2012
…if you woke up this morning…you are already having an amazing day…
Please note that all information advertised below has been requested by the advertee to be distributed. Please note that “Vic Falls News” is not liable for anything pertaining to the below.
This is a community service and all donations are put towards our “Oldies” food boxes. All correspondence must be directed to the person advertising.
ADVERTS – Please be advised that adverts will be run every Tuesday and Thursday. Thanks for all your support with the Vic Falls News, many very special people benefit from this community service.
“OLDIES” It is a little late but early next week we will be sending a little something to our dear “Oldies” and if you would like to contribute please feel welcome. Anything makes a little go a long way.
HOUSE WANTED TO RENT – I am looking for a Residential house to rent at the Low density suburbs of Victoria Falls. I am looking foward to move in at the end of this month [May]. For more details call: F. Ncube on 0772982216 or email on this address. Thank you. F.Ncube.
MUSIC IN YOUR WORLD – Visit Elephant’s Walk Shopping Village for your original cassettes, compact discs and DVDs’. Music shop now open which sells original cassettes, compact discs, and DVD’s at Elephant’s Walk Shopping Village , 273 Adam stander drive elephant’s walk shopping village. In stock we have:-
* New Stock- Zimbabwe Cricket – T-Shirts and Caps now available in stock. All sizes available.
* Urban Grooves– Dj Mbale-Kwatakabva Kure,Ngonie-Still,Rute-Rute Goes Kumanginde,Jah Prayzah-Ngwarira Kuparara,Rute-Harare,Soright-Vol 1 Compilation,Tha-Groove Theory,Leonard Mapfumo-The Journey,Trevor Ndongo-Ruvarashe,Sani Makhalima-Ndofefeterwa/Usadaro/Mr Makhalima &Friends/The Urban Renewal.
* Thomas Mapfumo-Chamunorwa,Love Unlimited,Singles Collection 1977-1988,Master Piece,Chimurenga Unlimited Vol 1 & 2,Chimurenga Varieties.
* International Music –Phil Collins,Marvin Gaye,Michael Bolton,The Ojays Collection,Oleta Adams,Stevie Wonder,Hill Songs Worship Series,Cece Winas,Celine Dion,Mariah Carey .
* Jazz Music-Victor Kunonga,Hugh Masekela,Caiphus Semenya,Letta Mbulu,Jimmy Dludlu, Soweto String Quartet,Music Ye Africa ,Sisonke Mdala-Sisonke.
* Gospel Music –Fungisai,Mai Charamba,Shingisai,Olinda Marowa,Sabastian Magacha,Blessing Shumba
* Mbira Music –Mbira Dzenharira,Chiwoniso Maraire,Mawungira Enharira,Luwis &Charllenge-Tsika Nemagariro
* Marimba Music –Kwano Moto Bad,Shine On Marimba Band,Everson Gore,Afrida Marimba Crew,
* Local Music-Simon Chimbetu,Leonard Dembo,James Chimombe,Alick Macheso,Lovemore Majaivana,Paul Matavire,Safirio Madzikatire
May you please note that the Music Shop will now be moved into the complex from the first week of May 2012. You will now find us on the side were there is a coffee shop
Fairhill ZIMBABWE Chicken @TRADEPOWER WHOLESALE – Quality free range poultry products from Fairhill Chickens are available at Tradepower Victoria Falls AT DISTRIBUTOR PRICES we supply the hospitality trade countrywide through our own cold chain trucks ensuring quality & freshness. New pack sizes and great new products available on all cuts including drumsticks, wings, fillet, thighs and whole birds. Caterpacks are available for hotel trade, and now also available are SMALLER packs for convienient portion control. For professional service call at Tradepower Victoria Falls at stand 439 Miles Road, Victoria Falls or contact Neil on 013 44870/1 or Cell phone #0774 022 312 / 0712 587 123 and Sipho on cell 0775 996 106.
LANDMARK DÉCOR FOR LODGE OR RESTAURANT – Pair of wooden figures, waiter and waitress, each over 8 ft high, man with fez, woman with apron, bearing trays, one with French wines (wooden) Impressive pieces, and great talking point, $550 each. Email Gill for photos. firstname.lastname@example.org
Cadac @ TRADEPOWER WHOLESALE – Tradepower Victoria Falls are distributors for the CADAC gas range in stock for all outdoor enthusiasts and also for home use. Gas cylinders, lamps, cooker units, braai accessories , skottels, potjie pots, and different regulators and many other CADAC products are available from Tradepower Victoria Falls situated in the industrial areas at Stand 439 Miles road so come see our modern, well stocked wholesale warehouse. Tradepower Wholesale Vic Falls – Telephone (013) 44870 / 44871 or Neil on 0712 587 123 / 0774 022 312 And Sipho on cell 0775 996 106. For professional service
- HELP US FIND THE CHEETAHS OF ZIMBABWE – As you might know we have recently started Cheetah Conservation Project Zimbabwe. As part of our project we have set up a National Id data base in which we collect sightings and pictures of cheetahs from all over the country. Each cheetah has a unique set of spots that helps us to identify individuals. If we collect enough pictures from an area we are able to give reliable population estimates.
You can help us by sending us your (old) cheetah sightings and pictures. If you have seen this shy spotted cat somewhere in the Zimbabwe bush let us know when and where, how many cheetahs you saw and
whether or not they had cubs. Your pictures will be added to the National ID data base. This way you will be able to contribute to the conservation of this beautiful carnivore in Zimbabwe!
Please send your pictures and sightings to email@example.com, if you have too many pictures to send via e-mail let us know so we can come and collect them. Esther & Hans
- Belmont Meats @ TRADEPOWER WHOLESALE – All cuts of quality beef are now available from Tradepower Victoria Falls. If you looking for that tasty, juicy and tender fillet look no further . We have choice and super grades of the following beef products including rump, fillet, sirloin, t bone, topside, roasts, boerwors, mixed cuts, and many others. PERFECT FOR THE HOSPITALITY INDUSTRY … Also available on special request is our home grown super lamb chops, legs, rolled shoulder,,stewing lamb, lamb sausages & whole super lamb for that special occasion on the outdoor spit.
We only use our own cold trucks to transport fresh stock & our new modern freezer rooms are temperature controlled with immediate generator back up in the event of power failure…ensuring no break in our
quality of cold chain. For personal expert service…see Neil Norman & Sipho Tshuma at Tradepower Victoria Falls or call us on 013 44870/1 and email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- SEEKING A VACANCY IN MARKETING/SALES/ADVERTISING/PR – Lady 29 years old with a B. Com (Hon) Degree in Marketing from N.U.S.T looking for a suitable position in Marketing/Sales/Advertising/PR. 5 years working experience in Retail/Banking/Advertising and Manufacturing. Currently employed and looking for a more challenging position. Contact Tendai E. Dionne on; Cell: 0772 462 774. Email: email@example.com OR firstname.lastname@example.org Skype Name: tendai.e.dionne1
- OFFICE SPACE TO RENT –Area 72sq m which comprises of 2 medium offices,1 small office and large front desk area with glass frontage. For more information, please contact Kim on 0712 211 113 or Anne 0772 254 552
- FOR ALL YOUR SEWING REQUIREMENTS – Lizzy Tailoring – Elizabeth is available for all your sewing needs. She is very skilled in Curtains, Bedding (Duvets, Sheets, Night frills, Continentals, Pillow Slips,), Cushion Covers, Foam Rubber Covers, Pajamas, Repairs, Alterations, Table Cloths, Serviettes and Maids Uniforms. Please contact her on 0773 282 122 or 0712 590 725.
- THANK YOU FROM BSPCA – The Kasane Chapter of the Botswana Society for the Prevention of Cruelty to Animals (BSPCA) would like to issue a tremendous THANK YOU to all of our dear friends and supporters who participated in the first annual SPCA Pub Quiz Night in Kasane! Thanks to your generosity and support we raised enough money to sterilize and vaccinate over 100 dogs belonging to local residents unable to afford this important service. With your help, we are doing our part to prevent the further overpopulation of dogs, hamper the spread of canine disease, and care for abused, neglected and abandoned domestic animals.
We can never thank the following individuals and businesses enough for their generous sponsorship:
The Art Gallery, Aliboats, Chobe Distributors, Bottel Pan Safaris, Chobe Safari Lodge, Coffee Buzz, Chobe Holdings, Elephant Valley Lodge, Safari Guides Services, Twin Production, Garden Lodge, Georges Vic
Falls, Global Holdings, Kalahari Holiday Tours, Kasane Computers, Kubu Lodge, Kwa Manigi, Linzanti Explorations, Pandamatenga Butchery, Pangolin Photographic Safaris, Pizza Plus, Pride of Zambezi,
Serendipity, Spar Kasane, Thebe River Safaris, Zambezi Traveller, etc., etc., etc., Quiz Master extraordinaire, Mr. Grant Nel, and all of our amazing friends who came out to play!
On behalf of ourselves and our furry friends we thank you from the bottom of our hearts for your steadfast support! See you at the next SPCA Pub Quiz Night in Kasane!