“Vic Falls News”
23 March 2012
If we all threw our problems in a pile and saw everyone else’s, we’d grab ours back!!!
Please note that all information advertised below has been requested by the advertee to be distributed. Please note that “Vic Falls News” is not liable for anything pertaining to the below.
This is a community service and all donations are put towards our “Oldies” food boxes. All correspondence must be directed to the person advertising.
· NOTICE FROM ZESA – TO ALL VICTORIA FALLS CUSTOMERS IN THE FOLLOWING AREAS :VICTORIA FALLS CBD, ALL HOTELS AND LODGES VICTORIA FALLS HOSPITAL, ALL RESIDENTIAL AREAS, INDUSTRIAL AREA, VICTORIA FALLS AIRPORT, ZIMBABWE/ZAMBIA BORDER POST, THE RAIN FOREST, BRIDGE LIGHTS, ALL ECONET, NETONE, TELONE & TELECEL SITES. CHISUMA AREA, NDLOVU, JAMBEZI, MBIZHA, MATETSI NATIONAL PARKS, FULLER FOREST, AL NRZ SIDINGS AND STATIONS, LUPINYU AND SIDOBEAREAS.
PANDAMATENGA 33KV FEEDER, DIBAMOMBE, CHIEF MVUTHU, WILSON NDLOVU GRINDING MILL, INYATHI HUNTERS, ROBINS NATIONAL PARKS,
NANTWITCH CAMP, GUYU SAFARIS, PANDAMATENGA BORDER POST AND B.P.C PANDAMATENGA.
KAZUNGULA 33 KV FEEDER, MATETSI WATER LODGES, MATETSI GAME LODGES, ECONET AND NETONE MASTS.
ARE HEREBY NOTIFIED THAT ON MONDAY 26TH MARCH 2012 THERE WILL BE INTERRUPTION OF SUPPLY BETWEEN THE HOURS 07:00 AND 16:30HRS.
AS THE SUPPLY MAY BE RESTORED EARLIER THAN ANTICIPATED, IT IS ESSENTIAL THAT YOU REGARD THE MAINS AS ALIVE DURING THE WHOLE OF THE ABOVE
Transmission – Manual
Fuel – Diesel
Number of pax – 8
Color – Grey
Body style – min bus
Clean being used for transfers
Price 7000usd negotiable
Contact – 0772 747993/0712 375138
Stunning framed posters for Boys bedroom – 3 x Spiderman, 1 x Lord of the Rings. (US$25 each) (Unframed US$10 each)
Boys GM Hero Cricket Bat(808 5 Star) 3 years Old (US$50) New Price Rand US$120
Boys GM505 Cricket Pads 1 year old (US20) New Price Us$50 signed by Heath Streak
Boys Competitive Swimming skins virtually new (US50) New Price Us$120
Stand up fridge/freezer (US400)
Contact (0712 451 072)(40078) (firstname.lastname@example.org)
– Goldcrest Whole Chestnuts, red Kidney Beans, Chick Peas, Beans Sprouts
– Goldcrest Olives, Ratatouile, Lentils, Minced Ginger and Minced Garlic
– Goldcrest Coconut Milk, Cocktail Shrimps, Pineapple Rings and Granidilla Pulp
– Goldcrest Dill Cucumbers, Cocktail and Sweet and Sour Gherkins
– Cape Gable Wines – Full Range
– First Choice Pure Butter
– Bertolli Olive Oil
– Cook and Bake Non Stick Spray
– Tabasco Sauce
– Thistlewood Jam and Diabetic Jam – so many flavors
So many goods arriving daily. Shop and save at Jays Spar !!
Cherry Tomatoes, English Cucumber, Egg Plant, Lettuce, Fine Green Beans, Green Peppers, Rape, Spinach, Patty Pan, Gem Squash, Coriander, Red Basil, Butternut, Makhomani Squash, Pumpkins, Parsley
100% Zimbo is Nani and is Mnandi…
Bananas, Onions, Potatoes, Baby Potatoes, Habanero Chillies, Granadillas, Strawberries, Hot Chillies, Oyster Mushrooms, Sweet Peppers, Honey Radish, Broccoli, Cauliflower, Ginger, Watermelon,
Strawberries, Gooseberries, Blueberries, Avocado, Baby Brinjal, White Radish
Imported, but very carefully chosen for you…
Plums, Pawpaw, Mangoes, Lemons, Parsnips, Mange-tout, Peas, Asparagus, Ginger, Pineapples, Prickly Pears, Apples, Nectarines, Sweet Melon, Spanspek, Peaches, Pears, Grapes, Carrots, Mushrooms
Visit us at Shop 23 Landela Complex. Call us on 45098 or email us on email@example.com
Ps… all purchases above $15 can claim 500g of Egg plant
Mercedes MB100D – 11 Seater Mini Bus (this comes with a spare body and engine parts) – $11 000 onco
JAC Rosa – 22 Seater bus with 6 jump seats (this also comes with a spare body and engine parts) – $21 000 onco
Nissan Elgrande – 7 Seater mini bus (Petrol) – $9 000 onco
Toyota Venture – 8 Seater mini bus (Petrol) – $4 000 onco
T35 body only – $1 000 onco
Game Viewing Seat for back of cruiser – $2 000 onco
Interested parties please call 013 44726 – No chancers
Includes the following:
3 nights accommodation including Breakfast
Tour of the Victoria Falls
- NOCZIM FUEL AT MARANGE MOTORS – For Diesel & Petrol open from 7am to 10pm everyday!!! Do not run dry….Keep driving. We are situated at stand 430 Industrial Sites, Victoria Falls. Phone 013 45954 or 41963 Cell 0772 393 240, 0773 059 558, 0713 571 371
- UNDER ONE ROOF – Building material stockists, Victoria Falls. Available – Cement (PPC & PMC), River Sand, Quarry Stone, Pit Sand, Economy Door Frames, Standard Door Frames, Window Frames, 4.5 inch Bricks, 6 inch Bricks, Industrial \ Face Bricks, Paving Bricks, Breeze Blocks, Wheel Barrows, Shovels, Damp Course, Brick Force, Asbestos (All Sizes), Adjustable Ridges, Flat Ridges, Roofing Timber, Wall Plates, Branderine, Cornice, Cover Strips, Crating Timber, Ceiling Boards, Zimtex (All Sizes), Battern Doors, Saligna Doors, Interior Doors.
All theses and many many more, at well affordable prices. Come to Makomwe Transport and Hardware Stand 430 Industrial sites phone 013 45954, 41963, 0772 393 240, 0712 314 360
- WHAT’S HAPPENING IN VIC FALLS & HWANGE
- NEWS FLASH!!! –We are pleased to announce that Chikenbus Band will now be playing during this event at Jafuta! Please book your places NOW, as there are limited spaces available. You can kindly pay for your tickets at the Victoria Falls Steam Train office at the station. See you all there!!
To book, please call 42912 to avoid disappointment!
Victoria Falls Steam Train & VFAPU Anti-Poaching Fundraiser Run
Join us as we embark on a journey like no other in support of VFAPU (Victoria Falls Anti Poaching Unit) on the Victoria Falls Steam Train, on a memorable journey to the breath taking Victoria Falls. As we indulge in sun downers on the Victoria Falls bridge feeling the spray from the smoke that thunders with one of the most spectacular sunset spots in the world. When the sun has set our old faithful № 512 locomotive will then take us into Jafuta, immersing ourselves in an array of gourmet canapés surrounded by the beautiful sounds of the African night. All in favour of the cause of which VFAPU has dedicated themselves to. Working Together To Save Zimbabwe’s Wildlife.
30th March 2012 17:00-23:00
(DEPARTURE FROM VICTORIA FALLS HOTEL)
MUSIC BY DJ FRANCIS
- EASTER FESTIVAL @ Shoestrings Backpackers Lodge – Easter eggs hunts, Jumping castles, arts, crafts and food stalls, (with candy floss 🙂 Fabulous entertainment including an opening from ‘ Rose of charity’s’ Drum majorettes, TinCan Kids, Fire poi and Vic Falls favorite “ ChickenBus Band”. Saturday 7th April, 10am till late late.
Opening 10:00 am till late
$5 adults, Kids FREE!!!
All proceeds will be split between anti-poaching & Rural Education.
To set up stalls call 0712800731 or 0777434636. Spend a Festive Family Easter Saturday with us @ Shoestrings. Live a little. We look forward to seeing you 🙂