22 February 2012
A smile takes but a moment, but the memory of it lasts forever!
Please note that all information advertised below has been requested by the advertee to be distributed. Please note that “Vic Falls News” is not liable for anything pertaining to the below.
This is a community service and all donations are put towards our “Oldies” food boxes. All correspondence must be directed to the person advertising.
- “OLDIES BOXES” – The end of February is nearing the end and so will the start to our February Oldies food boxes begin. If you have a little something that you would like to donate towards our special friends we would be most grateful. Please drop off with me or call and I can collect. Many thanks to those who have dropped off something already. Everything helps go a long way. We are now packing 15 boxes.
- HOUSE OR COTTAGE NEEDED TO RENT EARLY NEXT YEAR – We are looking to move to Vic Falls early next year and we are on the hunt for a 2 or 3 bedroom house/cottage with a rent of between $500 and $900 p/m in a low density area with borehole and walled and gated. Is it possible for you to post a classified for us with this information? My contact details are 0778055192 or email@example.com Thanks very much Amanda Glover
- SPECIAL REQUEST – A special request has been made to send a little assistance to Elaine Sharp and her family. For those who do not know that sadly her husband Hendry passed away and she is finding things a little difficult. If you would like make a donation in cash or food, please contact Bev @ Drifters or to leave a food parcel at Vic Falls Pharmacy with Jo Wellock, cash will be converted into food and arrangements will be made to send to her.
- VEHICLE FOR SALE –Mitsubishi Pajero 1999. 3.5 liters. KM:34000. Full house. Leather Interior, Cruise control etc. Asking Price P125000. for more details contact: 00267 71771753 OR 0026771617602. email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- ROSEPET BOOKSHOP – Books, stationery and computer consumables available at Rosepet Enterprises, Shop Number 20, 1st Floor Galleria Building (Above TelOne). For orders and free deliveries anywhere within Vic Falls call us on landline 013-45088, , cell 0779 089 685. Email: email@example.com
New stock just arrived;
– Printer and Toner Cartridges,
– Memory Cards
– Flash/Memory Sticks, etc etc…..
– 2012 Diaries
– Desk Calendars
– Fax and till rolls
– Bond Paper (Including Color & Rainbow Bond paper)
– All your office and school stationery requirements…………………….
– Bibles for all age groups (English, Ndebele and Shona)
– Novels for all ages (English, Ndebele and Shona)
– Children’s books
– All Primary School books including Sunrise Books 1 to 10
– All Secondary School books
– Greenbooks ( All Levels)
– Pass Your Grade 7 Maths, English, General Paper etc
– Student Companions
– Motivational and Inspirational Books
If it’s not there, tell us and we’ll order for you!!!
- POSITION OF STOREMAN\DRIVER WANTED – Sam is looking for a position as Storeman\Driver, you can contact him on 0774 426 455 or 013 – 43689
-Diploma in Stores management and stock control
-Tours and Transfers experience
-Merchandising, warehouse and stores experience
-ISO 9001 of 2000 certificates
-11 years vast hotel & restaurant experience
-Clean class one Driver’s license plus defensive driving certificate
- JAYS SPAR – NEW ARRIVALS:
– Reflector Vests
– Full Range of Pool Chemicals
– Bond Paper
– Imported 50kg Sasco Bread Flour – very good price !
New stock arriving daily. 17 Days left to the Draw for the Win A car Competition ! Shop at Jays Spar and be a Winner of a Nissan Marche and many Consolation Prizes !
- REFRIGERATED TRUCK AVAILABLE WITH SPACE FROM HARARE TO VIC FALLS – A refrigerated truck is coming to Vic Falls next week and there is space available on the truck. The goods can be dry or perishable. Cheers Nibs Phone 498021/2/3 Cell 0712406964
- FOR ALL YOUR SEWING REQUIREMENTS – Lizzy Tailoring – Elizabeth is available for all your sewing needs. She is very skilled in Curtains, Bedding (Duvets, Sheets, Night frills, Continentals, Pillow Slips,), Cushion Covers, Foam Rubber Covers, Pajamas, Repairs, Alterations, Table Cloths, Serviettes and Maids Uniforms. For those who had seen the bunting at Vic Falls Primary School, Elizabeth was the lady who did this amazing job. Please contact her on 0773 282 122 or 0712 590 725.
- BAKERY REQUISITES – Need all your baking requirements available under one roof? Tradepower Wholesale Victoria Falls are the area distributors for Bakels Zimbabwe. Bulk cocoa powder, icing sugar, cake mix, cooking chocolate, tincol, bread and roll premixes, rollex and master puff and much more. Please telephone Tradepower Victoria Falls (013) 44870/44871 or 0774 022 312 / 0775 996 110 email: firstname.lastname@example.org to request our specialty bakery representative to call upon you to provide you with expert advice and suggestions on new products and recipes.
- RACO – Gardening tools and accessories, hose connectors, tap adaptors, hose menders, pruning shears, hand trowels, garden sprays and much more. Visit the distributors for Zimbabwe being Tradepower Wholesale Victoria Falls Tel: (013) 44870/44871 or 0774 022 312 / 0775 996 110 email: email@example.com
- BILTONG –Trekkers biltong available always to the trade from Tradepower Wholesale Victoria Falls. Outstanding quality chili or plain beef snap sticks in 35g, 75g and 150g. Tel: (013) 44870/44871 or 0774 022 312 / 0775 996 110 email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- FLIGHTS AVAILABLE – Flights available between Vic Falls and Harare over Easter Weekend. 2 Cessna Caravan Aircrafts with 12 seats each available as follows:
Flight 1 – Vic Falls – Harare Thursday 5 April 2012 Mid Morning
Flight 2 – Vic Falls – Harare Friday 6 April 2012 Mid Morning
Flight 1 – Harare – Vic Falls Monday 9 April 2012 Early Morning
Flight 2 – Harare – Vic Falls Monday 9 April 2012 Mid Morning
Cost – $200 per person one way. Contact Martin Vaughan email@example.com or 0772 336550
- NOCZIM FUEL AT MARANGE MOTORS – For Diesel & Petrol open from 7am to 10pm everyday!!! Do not run dry….Keep driving. We are situated at stand 430 Industrial Sites, Victoria Falls. Phone 013 45954 or 41963 Cell 0772 393 240, 0773 059 558, 0713 571 371
- UNDER ONE ROOF – Building material stockists, Victoria Falls. Available – Cement (PPC & PMC), River Sand, Quarry Stone, Pit Sand, Economy Door Frames, Standard Door Frames, Window Frames, 4.5 inch Bricks, 6 inch Bricks, Industrial \ Face Bricks, Paving Bricks, Breeze Blocks, Wheel Barrows, Shovels, Damp Course, Brick Force, Asbestos (All Sizes), Adjustable Ridges, Flat Ridges, Roofing Timber, Wall Plates, Branderine, Cornice, Cover Strips, Crating Timber, Ceiling Boards, Zimtex (All Sizes), Battern Doors, Saligna Doors, Interior Doors.
All theses and many many more, at well affordable prices. Come to Makomwe Transport and Hardware Stand 430 Industrial sites phone 013 45954, 41963, 0772 393 240, 0712 314 360
- TEL.ONE 2012 DIRECTORY – Zimbabwe Yellow Pages are sending two agents to Victoria Falls to visit those they were unable to see last time. Ritha Ndiweni – 0772 369 614 and Adam Leach – 0712 214 943 will be available from Tuesday, 21st of February to Friday, 24th of February to attend to your listings in the above Directory. Any queries can also be handled from our Bulawayo Branch on (09) 73561/2/4. Thank you.” Please send us a sample to read and approve before publishing. Many thanks, Jenny Leach
- HOFSTRA COMPANY REGISTRATION SERVICES – Company Secretarial Services Done Professionally, Changes in CR14, Redenomination of Currency CR11, Changes in Addresses, Company Annual Returns, Share Transfers and Certificates, Filing of Documents, Administrative Duties, Dealing with Queries with Registrar of Companies. New, Shelf Companies, Call or SMS 0773-196-569. www.hofstra.co.zw. firstname.lastname@example.org
THE SECOND HAND WAREHOUSE – Your junk is someone else’s treasure. Books furniture ovens fridges kitchen utensils electrical items tools car parts hardware. Anything goes (except clothes and curios) Come in and browse around.
Specials: Portable camping toilet – Large hostess trolley – Tumble dryer – Hoover Vacuum cleaner – TIG welding rods – Baby alarm – Books – Land Rover Series 3 Diesel P/Up + Winch &
Many spares – Learner guide’s training game
Find us in the warehouse next door to the vet! Bring us all your used items. All goods sold on commission. Open 9am – 4.30pm Saturday 9am – 1pm Enquiries: Contact – Jane – 0712 212 269 or 40091 after
WHAT’S HAPPENING IN VIC FALLS & HWANGE
- THE GARDEN OF EAT’N @ Shoestrings Backpackers Lodge – Join BREAKFAST CLUB 07:00am-11:00am DAILY!!! Bottomless Filter Coffee & Fresh Croissants or a Fruit Salad for the healthy eaters, up-to-date morning news (CNN/BBC/SKY) and the daily newspaper!! $5 per entry. Get in on the delicious daily breakfast & Specials too!!
5 Breakfast Club entries gets you a FREE breakfast valued up to $8 or 1 Breakfast club credit,
10 entries = 2 FREE Breakfasts or 2 Breakfast club credits
15 entries = 10% off breakfasts for a year!!
20 entries = 10% off breakfasts and FREE coffee with every breakfast for a Year!!
Terms & Conditions Apply
Make use of the establishments facilities: Wireless Internet Facilities, The Garden Spar (offering manicures, pedicures, facials, massages, waxing etc), Book Exchange, Booking Office & Shop.
For more information email Kelly on email@example.com or call/SMS on 0777434636.
- PARTY TRAIN – Like no other. Join us on the party train & experience the falls in a way like no other. US$35 (Incl. beers, drinks, snacks)
- FEBRUARY 2012