12 December 2011
And in the end, it’s not the years in your life that count. It’s the life in your years.
PLEASE NOTE THAT ALL INFORMATION ADVERTISED BELOW HAS BEEN REQUESTED BY THE ADVERTEE TO BE DISTRIBUTED. PLEASE NOTE THAT VIC FALLS NEWS IS NOT LIABLE FOR ANYTHING PERTAINING TO THE BELOW. THIS IS A COMMUNITY SERVICE AND CORRESPONDENCE MUST BE DIRECTED TO THE PERSON ADVERTISING.
“Vic Falls News” is a community service and all donations are put towards our “Oldies” food boxes.
WHATS AVAILABLE, FOR SALE & GENERAL NOTICES
- “OLDIES” CHRISTMAS LUNCH –Tonya & Barry Meikle & Sara & Larry Norton will be hosting this year’s “Oldies” Christmas lunch. (For those who don’t know, these 2 special families have been hosting their Christmas lunch for 4 years now). This is a very special and touching time of the year when these 2 very special families touch the lives of our dear friends. This is also a time where we treat them with Christmas gifts. If you would like to be a part of this special day and have a special gift to drop off for them, please contact Tonya or Myself. Their Christmas lunch will be held on Friday the 16th of December.
- CHRISTMAS TURKEYS AVAILBLE IN VICTORIA FALLS – Tradepower Victoria Falls has juicy, tender turkeys for your Christmas lunch! Quality American turkeys and all turkeys come with a thermometer for ensuring that you don’t overcook your tasty turkey. Birds range from 3,5kg to 5kg in size and cost $9,50 per kg.
Please visit our modern wholesale warehouse, where service to you will be a privilege at 439 Miles Road, Victoria Falls Industrial Areas across the road from Marange Motors.
Phone Neil Norman or Sipho Tshuma at Tradepower Victoria Falls on (013) 44870/44871 or 0774 022 312 – Neil / 0775 996 110 – Sipho OR email: email@example.com
- HOUSE FOR RENT – Large 5 bedroom house, main en-suite and large enclosed veranda available for rent from 1st February 2012. Ideal family home in market area. Rent US$1,000.00pm. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com or cell 00 267 71320701 or 00 267 713 12396.
- BALLOONS –
Large 12 inch size
Metallic Shiny quality
Helium Inflatable-For weddings, parties, promotions, advertisements, functions e.t.c.
- THE SECOND HAND WAREHOUSE – Books furniture ovens fridges kitchen utensils electrical items tools car parts hardware. Anything goes (except clothes and curios)
Come in and browse around.
Specials: Plant pots selection of sizes new – Golf clubs junior set $65 – Golf Clubs set PING $ 350 – Lap top computers $300 – Bass motor $200 – Shot Gun (12 B FN Browning) – Solar panels – Canon printer cartridges various $20 – Printers tray Hamilton original collector’s item.
Find us in the warehouse next door to the vet!
NB. All items sold on commission
Open 9am – 4.30pm Saturday 9am – 1pm
Enquiries: Contact – Jane – 0712 212 269 or 40091 evenings.
- HOUSE FOR SALE – MKOSANA NEW STANDS –
3 BEDROOMED ENSUITE FOR SALE
HSE NO 7198 NEWSTANDS
CONTACT 0712 384 929
FOR MORE DETAILS COME TO: SHOP 20 SOPERS ARCADE
- CHRISTMAS LIGHTS– It’s that time of the year again and Beatie has asked me to let everyone know that the Christmas lights will be turned on, on the 18th of December until the 25th of December!!!! So please come down and enjoy this beautiful sight, a donation box will be there for those who would like to show their appreciation of the wonderful work Beati, her sons and friends do for our community.
- SOMETHING YOU MAY NOT HAVE KNOWN – Go to www.victoriafalls24.com and see this amazing website!!!!
- COMPUPRO – HEART OF TECHNOLOGY
Samsung RF510 i5 Laptop – US$925.00
Processor: Intel Core i5
RAM: 4GB DDR3
Graphics: NVidia GeForce GT 330M 1GB
Hard Drive: 500GB
Optical: DVD Writer
Screen: 15.6” HD Screen
OS: Windows 7 Home Premium (64 Bit)
Extras: Wireless, Webcam, Bluetooth, 1 Year Kaspersky Anti-Virus, Carry Case
1 Year Warranty
Price is valid whilst current stocks last.
Now Offering Free Swift Delivery throughout Zimbabwe (terms & conditions apply)
Also Available: Laptops & Accessories | Desktops | Printers, Scanner & Projectors |UPS & Inverters | Sollatek Surge Protection | Networking | iPods & Accessories
Phone: (09) 889643/45 ext. 1
Address: 130A S.parirenyatwa Street
Between 13th & 14th Avenue
OR VISIT OUR WEBSITE www.compupro.co.zw/CompuPro
- ROSEPET BOOKSHOP – Books, stationery and computer consumables available at Rosepet Enterprises, Shop Number 20, 1st Floor Galleria Building (Above TelOne). For orders and free deliveries anywhere within Vic Falls call us on landline 013-45088, , cell 0779 089 685. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
New stock just arrived;
v Printer and Toner Cartridges,
v Memory Cards
v Flash/Memory Sticks, etc etc…..
v 2012 Diaries
v Bond Paper (Including Coloured Bond paper)
v All your office and school stationery requirements…………………….
v Bibles for all age groups (English, Ndebele and Shona)
v Novels for all ages (English, Ndebele and Shona)
v Children’s books
v All Primary School books including Sunrise Books 1 to 10
v All Secondary School books
v Student Companions
v Motivational and Inspirational Books
If it’s not there, tell us and we’ll order for you!!!
- THE VILLA VICTORIA – New arrivals!!!!!
Looking for Christmas gifts, come in and see us we have Stained glass wind chimes, 2012 Calendars and diaries, Alluminium Ware, Hi-Tec shoes, Christmas crackers and gift wrap, Fridge magnets, Soaps and more. So hurry while stocks last, we are situated at 165 Courtney Selous Crescent.
We also have 2 x 205/60/15 Brand New Maxi’s Tyres for sale, please call on 0777 050 279 or 0712 700 261 for further details.
- CANS & 2LT SOFT DRINKS – We have in stock canned Coke, Coke Light, Coke Zero, Fanta Orange, Fanta Grape, Lemon Twist, Tab, Iron Brew, Stoney Ginger Beer, Sparletta Crème Soda, Sparletta Pine nut and Sprite. Also available in cases of 6x2ltr PET are Coke , Coke Zero, Coke Light, Fanta Orange, Fanta Grape, Fanta Pineapple, Iron Brew, Sprite. Please note all sales are for bulk purchases in caselots.
Please telephone Tradepower Victoria Falls (013) 44870/44871 or 0774 022 312 / 0775 996 110 OR email: email@example.com
Visit us at 439 Miles Road, Victoria Falls Industrial Areas across the road from Marange Motors.
- SUNDAY TRADING IN DECEMBER – Tradepower Victoria Falls will be open every day including Sunday 11th and 18th December for traders shopping convenience. Please visit our modern wholesale warehouse, where service to you will be a privilege.
Please phone Neil Norman or Sipho Tshuma at Tradepower Victoria Falls on (013) 44870/44871 or 0774 022 312 – Neil / 0775 996 110 – Sipho OR email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Visit us at 439 Miles Road, Victoria Falls Industrial Areas across the road from Marange Motors.
- CADAC GAS EQUIPMENT – Wide range, competitively priced. Our products include, skottel braai $100.00 , 3kg cylinder $57.99 , 5kg cylinder $63.00 , standard regulator $13.50 , Eazilite 100CP $40.00 , Eazilite 300CP $57.50 , 2-plate stove $73.00 , 500g gas cartridge threaded $8.00 , Grillo gas braai $75.00 , mantle 100CP $2.70 , mantle 300CP $3.20 , cooker top $19.00 , glass 100CP $7.90 , glass 300CP $9.50 , Adventure Eazi Kit $41.00 , Safari Chef $129.50 , Fish Griller $16.50 , Rectangular Griller $25.50 , Round Griller $16.50 , Picnic Back-pack Set $75.50
See our modern, well stocked wholesale warehouse opposite Marange Motors.
Tradepower Wholesale Vic Falls – Telephone (013) 44870 / 44871 or 0712 587 123 / 0774 022 312
- KIDS TENNIS RACKETS FOR SALE: – Band new Junior Classic lightweight tennis rackets – 4 x 23” rackets @ $40each (to suit 5-8yrs) and 8 x 25” rackets @ $45each (to suit 8-12yrs). Would make a super Christmas present for your kids if they are interested in tennis & a perfect way to start to next year’s tennis season. Please contact Renee Archer on Cell: 0712-211 118 or Tel: 40077
- MATSIMELA HOME MatsiMela Home Spa Elephants Walk – We have unpacked gorgeous pewter with wonderful designs
Salad Servers $24
Wall hooks $10
Table cloth weights $24
Large platters from $55
Door stops $18
Wall words :- Laugh, Hope, Joy, Faith, Peace, Love $25.
- SAFARI HEALTH & BEAUTY – The specials are from the 2nd of December 2011 to the 2nd of January 2012
Come join us at the safari health & beauty spa at THE VICTORIA FALLS HOTEL for a rejuvenating package of treatments, with a glass of red or white wine.
Relax and unwind with the following treats:
1. Manicure and a pedicure – $20
2. Facial and back treatment – $ 55
3. Full body massage and pedicure – $ 50
4. Facial with a free brow wax – $ 50
- NEW ARRIVALS AT YEBO – Quality Archer trousers in Khaki, Fawn, Dark stone, Moss, Black and Bone, ideal safari colours manufactured in 100% heavy duty cotton fabric. Styled in 5 pocket jeans, chinos and cargo longs, perfect for uniforms or just as smart and casual wear. Also in stock are long and short sleeve safari shirts, summer fishing shirts, cargo shorts, stylish short sleeve Eddie Bauer and Lazy Sam cotton shirts in numerous checks and stripes.
Look out for white school shirts at give away prices. We also stock school satchels and long and short school socks. Shop early and kit your kids up before the new school terms starts.
We now offer a 3 (three) month lay-bye scheme for your convenience.
Visit our friendly staff at YEBO, situated on the first floor, shop 6 & 7 Zambezi centre Vic Falls or call us on 013 – 45020.
WHAT’S HAPPENING IN VIC FALLS & KASANE & LIVINGSTONE
- SHOESTRINGS BACKPACKERS LODGE – CAROLS BY CANDLELIGHT – Sunday 18th December 06:00 for 06:30. Let’s come together to celebrate Christmas. Opening sermon & reading from Luke Terblanche, Christmas carols lead by a small choir backed up by guitars & drums, bible readings from some of the kids…. And a whole lot of Christmas cheer!! Lots of delicious food & drink available including Christmas puddings and eggnog!! NO COVER CHARGE. See you there!!
- STRAWBERRY-MOON DELIGHT –
As Christmas draws near, and silly season commences, celebrations, parties, dinners and drinks take over the town. In the spirit of festivities, we are offering a little magic to make the madness all a little easier. Infuse your African December with a sprinkling of French delights suited to each occasion.
- Canape Platters for parties, starters, snacks, cocktail parties
- Chef at Home: Shopping, Table set-up, French Chef, waitressing – As Required
- Desserts and Cakes: Fabulous French home-made pastries, decadent desserts and scrumptious cakes at your desire. Perfect for dinner parties, kid’s birthdays or dessert platters.
- Private Training: Invite a few friends for an intimate evening at home, and learn to cook with a French chef while drinking wine, and devouring your delicious delights.
- *SCRUMPTIOUS CHRISTMAS MINCE PIES* delivered to your door.
Contact Kim and Caroline at: Cell: 0779368050 Home: 44477
- CAFÉ JACANAH – New specials Available, Try our delicious Bacon, tomato & olive Pasta served with parmesan and fresh basil. Stuffed Chicken Breast served with rice and fresh garden salad and Piripiri Prawn skewer with rice and our famous piripiri sauce.
Sunday Brunch from 9am in the tranquil gardens of Elephant walk Shopping Village, accompanied by Takesure Mavaza the Blind Pianist, he will surely amaze you with his unbelievable talent.
Christmas Fair, Cafe Jacanah will have some delicious delicacies, Cranberry Shortbread, Condensmilk Fudge, Candy Canes and Homemade sweets, Christmas mince pies, Christmas fruit slice and lastly Christmas Fruit Cake. See you at the Christmas Fair on the 17 December 2011!!!!
Order Christmas Fruit Cakes Now before the Christmas Rush….
Plain Fruit Cake decorated with glazed fruit & nuts $20 Brandy Infused Fruit Cake with glazed fruit & nuts $25 Plain Fruit Cake with fondant icing and decor $25 Brandy Infused Fruit Cake with fondant icing and Décor $30 Individual Fruit Cakes $5
Call Cafe Jacanah to place your order 0777050308
- ADVENTURE ZONE – Family and friends around over festive season?
Bring a dish. We fill it with:
Stir-fries and Thai curries
And a few more surprises… ALL HOMEMADE. We fill the dish, you take the credit.
For only $ 5-00 per adult portion. Watch out for our ciabatta and baguettes – coming soon!
44424, or Nico on 0775 10 9333
- ELEPHANTS WALK ANNUAL CHRISTMAS FAIR – Its getting close to crunch time, just over one month to go till Christmas, it’s all steam ahead here at Elephants walk, getting ready for the Christmas fair… Lots of fun stalls and games to lose yourself in. A full bar to quench your thirst and all sorts of delicious foods to tickle those taste buds. This will be an event not to be missed.
Date; 17th December
Venue: Elephants Walk Courtyard
Time: Stalls to start setting up from 15:00, gates to be open to the public from 15:30 onwards.
There will be no shortage of entertainment for both the kids and parents; we will be playing a Christmas movie for the kids in the evening with a live band and a few Christmas carols to sweep you off your feet.
Father Christmas is hoping to make a stop over here at about 16:30/17:00 to visit all the good boys and girls.
There will be a small entrance fee charged at the gate, money raised from this will be going towards a Christmas dinner at the orphanage, we are hoping to get a few gifts to be handed out to the orphans. If anyone has any decent toys, clothes etc that you would like to donate, please bring them with you, there will be a collection bin at the entrance. Let’s remember to true spirit of Christmas.
We still have a few stall spaces left for anyone who may be interested, please contact Lenore on 0776 028 020, Kim on 0712 211 113 and Anne on 0772 254 552.
I look forward to seeing you all there….
Should you wish to advertise, please email email@example.com
Please don’t add logos, pictures or attachments as these will not be added.