Vic Falls News
4 November 2011
“The best time to give advice to your children is while they’re still young enough to believe you know what you’re talking about.” —Unknown Author
PLEASE NOTE THAT ALL INFORMATION ADVERTISED BELOW HAS BEEN REQUESTED BY THE ADVERTEE TO BE DISTRIBUTED. PLEASE NOTE THAT VIC FALLS NEWS IS NOT LIABLE FOR ANYTHING PERTAINING TO THE BELOW. THIS IS A COMMUNITY SERVICE AND CORRESPONDENCE MUST BE DIRECTED TO THE PERSON ADVERTISING.
“Vic Falls News” is a community service and all donations are given to feeding the Pensioners in Vic Falls.
Please note I will be changing email programs shortly and if you find you don’t receive adverts in the next week or two, please let me know as this process is known to drop a few addresses. Thanks always for your support!!
WHATS AVAILABLE, FOR SALE & GENERAL NOTICES
• JAYS SPAR –
Ice Cubes for Sale
Just arrived – Mango Pickle Masala
Shop at Jays Spar !
• OFFICE SPACE/SHOP TO LET – A 3M*4M OFFICE/SHOP TO LET UPSTAIRS SHEARWATER SOPERS ARCADE. AVAILABLE IMMEDIATELY. CONTACT 0779089685. SERIOUS OFFERS ONLY.
• AFRICAN EXODUS SUMMER SPECIALS – HIE EVERYONE WELCOME ONCE MORE, PLEASE TAKE THE PLEASURE TO JOIN US ON
OUR EXCITING TOURS AND ADVENTURES :
i) Morning and afternoon or Full day Game Drives (Chamabonda ,Zambezi and Hwange National Parks )
ii) Bush lunch, Dinner or Breakfast! Imagine!!!!!
iii) Night Game Drive with or without dinner!
iv) Canoeing half day, wine route or full-day on the upper mighty Zambezi
v) How about a village tour and get to know us better in our true environment
vi) The Falls Tour is no new story!!!!!!!!!
vii) Platform at Sinamatella over lunch or sundowner
viii) Horse or Elephant ride or lion walk
ix) Leisure cruise on the Zambezi (Breakfast, Lunch, Fishing or Sundowner)
x) Flights over the Falls, Gorge swing, rafting micro light and other exciting adventures
Please note that African Exodus Safaris renowned for its Bush adventures is offering a 10% reduction on its products and a further 5 to 10% on groups of 5 to 10 or more from 1 November 2011 to 2 January 2012.
For further enquiries please contact us on email@example.com or 013-40677 or 45826. Cell : 0712-386786 (Eddie), 0712-596839 (David) or visit us at Landella Complex Opposite African Hide Restaurant.
• PRODUCTS AVAILABLE – NOVEMBER 2011
HONEY – Has something special to offer you – necklaces, earings, rings, bracelets, watches. Catalogues available with the exquisite Ultimate and Give Collection. Husbands spoil your wife’s and daughter for Christmas and order now. Free gift wrapping.
Beauty products, skincare range for all types, perfumes, colognes, nail treatments. Catalogues & samples available.
ALOE VERA NATURAL PRODUCTS
Energy & Health drinks, supplements, personal care range, skin protection, beehive products, weight management, beauty products, aroma spa collection, aloe fleur de Jouvence, pets & home. Catalogues available with more information or Try before you Buy Box.
Sock range – sports, low-cut gym, cricket, smart, school junior & senior long & short, infant,
jersey range – school junior & senior, adults (summer & winter) – variety of colours
mutton cloth – 1kg, 500gm, 250gm, 100gm, multi-purpose, rollup bandages
Cameo Panti-hose – Full length, knee-highs, school tights & adults tights full length & footless – variety of colours & sizes & readily available.
TEAK FURNITURE – Bathroom range, picnic benches, folding tables, barstools & bar counters, chests, drawers, cupboards, desks, TV stands, headboards, pedestals, lamps with shades, chopping boards. Photos available for viewing.
For more information or ordering contact – Claire DuPreez 0773563068 or firstname.lastname@example.org
• COMPUPRO – HEART OF TECHNOLOGY
Canon Pixma MP280 3in1 Colour Inkjet Printer – US$120.00
4800x1200dpi Resolution 2pl ink droplets Full HD Movie Print Auto Photo Fix II Easy-WebPrint EX ChromaLife100+
1 Year Warranty
MP280 + Spare High Yield Cartridges $165.00
Normal Price: High Yield Cartridges – $90 MP280 – $120
Price is valid whilst current stocks last.
Now Offering Free Swift Delivery Throughout Zimbabwe (terms & conditions apply)
Also Available: Laptops & Accessories | Desktops | Printers, Scanner & Projectors |UPS & Inverters | Sollatek Surge Protection | Networking | iPods & Accessories
Phone: (09) 889643/45
Address: 130A S.parirenyatwa Street
Between 13th & 14th Avenue
OR VISIT OUR WEBSITE www.compupro.co.zw/CompuPro
• RACO – Gardening tools and accessories, hose connectors, tap adaptors, hose menders, pruning shears, hand trowels, garden sprays and much more. Visit the distributors for Zimbabwe being Tradepower Wholesale Victoria Falls Tel: (013) 44870/44871 or 0774 022 312 / 0775 996 110 email: email@example.com
• FIREWORKS – Incredible range for the festive season now is stock at very competitive prices Tradepower Wholesale Tel: (013) 44870/44871 or 0774 022 312 / 0775 996 110 email: firstname.lastname@example.org
• BAKERY REQUISITES – Calling all bakeries and hotels – Tradepower Wholesale Victoria Falls are the areas distributors for Bakels Zimbabwe. Bulk cocoa powder, icing sugar, cake mix, cooking chocolate, tincol, bread and roll premixes, rollex and master puff and much more. Please telephone Tradepower Victoria Falls (013) 44870/44871 or 0774 022 312 / 0775 996 110 email: email@example.com to request our specialty bakery representative to call upon you to provide you with expert advice and suggestions on new products and recipes.
• SEVEN ELEVEN – We are taking orders for Christmas Hams (approx 2-3kg) $10.34 per kg, Gammon Hams (approx 6-7kg) $11.42 per kg and Horseshoe Hams (approx 4-6kg) $11.42 per kg. Please place your order with us before mid November to avoid disappointment. We will be holding stock but these lines move fast over the Christmas season. Please email your orders to firstname.lastname@example.org
• SAT COMMUNICATION – To all our VALUED BINGA CLIENTS please be advised that you will now be required to pay $ 80 USD transport cost, this has been caused by the fact that our installer has moved base to Hwange.
All our clients let it be known, to you that, those who are Purchasing or will be Purchasing PVR decoders. The Shipment (I.E Decoder Clearance) is now taking 3 Days (72 Hrs) at most due to the fact that all PVR Clearance is now being done in South Africa not in Harare.
We would also like to welcome our new young and dynamic accredited installer KENNETH SHUMBA who has been in the field for some time. Having worked for Boswell Electronics, Sat Harare, will now be based in Victoria Falls.
FOR FURTHER INFORMATION KINDLY EMAIL ME SHADRECK or CALL on 0772718951 or Multichoice Byo 09 88 0387/ 8
Multi choice Hre 04-253325
NB: All Clients with Wiztech / Philibao / Supertech , you access 20 new free to air channels including African movies i.e Nollywood plus , Nollywood ctc Africa. To Access just call or come to SAT COM 307 Parkway, Hornmans Building.
New in STOCK 55 / 40 /32 inch LCD, Plasma stands and holders, PVR /1131 Decoders.
• PG BUILDING SUPPLIES – Available at Give Away Prizes!!
• Paints: special orders on specific colours
• Wood cornice
• Rhino cornice
• Cover strips
• Wood screws
• Roof sealer
• Polythene sheets
• Galvanised corrugated sheets
MUCH MUCH MORE!!
Special Discounts starting Monday
Please TRY US FIRST, Call Thandi 0772347687, Chris 0772645079, Itai 0712597465
WHAT’S HAPPENING IN VIC FALLS & KASANE & LIVINGSTONE
• INVITATION – To all
I’d like to invite you a small performance to introduce Korean culture and history at Victoria Falls Primary School on the 7th November 2011 at 08:00.
VANK (Voluntary Agency Network of Korea), which is cyber diplomatic and non-governmental organization founded in Korea will have one hour presentation about Korea as below program.
Please come and enjoy Korean culture.
1. Korean Traditional Fan Dance
2. Basic information about Korea(ex: location, language, people and etc)
What is VANK and why we came to Zimbabwe. How to become public diplomat for your country
3. Did you know: Similarities and Differences between Heritages of Korea and Zimbabwe.
4. How to play Taekwondo, traditional martial arts and How to sing Arirang, traditional song
Best regards, Steve & Soo Kim
• VICTORIA FALLS CRICKET CLUB – Cricket League Final
Please come and join us at the Victoria Falls Primary school for a day of great cricket, The Vic falls Grizzlies take on a resurgent Kasane Flatdogs in the League grand finale.
Please come along and support your Vic Falls side in the finals.
The bar will be open all day and lunch will be served at the Pavilion.
Bring a comfy chair.
Sunday 06 November from 08:30 am onwards
• THE ROTARY CLUB OF VICTORIA FALLS GOLF AND FAMILY FUN DAY – Will be holding a Golf and Family Fun day at the Elephant hills Golf Club on Sunday 13 November 2011. It will be a 3 ball Mexican hat designed to entertain the whole family. Companies and individuals are free to sponsor teams of three people. There is no limit to number of teams that can be sponsored per company or individual. Teams of four will also be acceptable..Fee $120.00
Sponsors are free to dress their teams any way they need. Sponsorship fee is US$100 per team and any individuals willing to play on the day can pay $40.00 per 18 Holes.
Companies and individuals are can dress a hole for a fee.
The tournament is a fundraiser for various charities and deserving cases of underprivileged in and around Victoria Falls.
For further information, please log onto www.rotaryclubofvictoriafalls.com or contact:
Tom Chuma 0712216629
Josh Ncube 0712207368
Anne taggart 0712203743
Please support a worthy cause.
• WILD HORIZONS WILDLIFE TRUST – Dust off your dancing shoes and dry clean your evening dress and join us at the
Black Tie Fundraising Dinner In aid of the WILD HORIZONS WILDLIFE TRUST Friday, November 25, 2011 Livingstone Room, Victoria Falls Hotel
Tickets $80 per person includes 4 course dinner with wine and entertainment
Great door prizes to be won
Live art auction on the night
We are seeking your support as the continued preservation of wildlife in this tourism corridor is of vital importance to all of us.
Please support us by attending this great event. For more information or to book your tickets please contact:
Kerrielea 013 43577 or Kerrielea@yoafrica.com or Jessica 013 42004 or Jessica@wildhorizons.co.zw