- Art / Culture
- Pics / Video
Below is a brief summary of the envisaged Kariba Business and Tourism Show/ Exhibition to be held at Mopani Bay Camping Site, Kariba. 31 August to 2 September 2012.
Kariba Business exhibition
BENEFITS TO KARIBA
- The expected media coverage before, during and after the event will put Kariba on the national and international Map.
- the expected influx of existing and potential investors will see Kariba moving forward
- allows the town to take stock of its previous actions as well as be able to look into the future with increased focus
- emphasis on green Tourism will increase our rating by those very particular about nature vis a vis tourism.
- local companies will get to learn a great deal from those coming down to sell or exhibit their products
- Authorities and Government Departments will get a chance to make their operations known to the people.
BENEFITS TO EXHIBITORS
- Networking opportunity
- chance to meet with both existing and potential business partners
- allows interaction which enables informed decision making on issues such as business partners, industry to invest in, etc
– opportunity to get feedback from clients and potential clients
- increased visibility due to media coverage and influx of people
- presence of policy makers will impact positively on those present
- increased sales due to easy access to potential market
- chance to combine business and leisure
- those from out of Kariba will get to sample our Tourism Products
- entertainment-filled evenings
we are open to ideas and suggestions as we move towards the main event and will be more than eager to have partners on board.
Proposed Dates 31 August – 2 September 2012
Proposed Venue – Mopani Bay Caravan and Campsite.
your feedback would be greatly appreciated.
Maxton Kanhema 0774 734 066 CEO and Founder Safecan Holdings Kariba
Forgive 0774 410 079 Marketing